Forum

Author   Comment   Page 180 of 181     «   Prev   177   178   179   180   181   Next
LUCYLULU

Reply with quote  #2686 
Oh Joe~

Love reading about how you & Taz have bonded! I think Pal loves it too :-) Hope that his cyst removal procedure goes very well. And I hope that you have more good days than bad days in these months ahead...so that you & Taz can enjoy just being together. Even if it's cold outside, you guys can just hang together because you are a team. Pal is right there with you too.

Hugs,Kasey

JayTee

Reply with quote  #2687 
Kasey and Joe

Kasey I just LOVE your last post, and I feel exactly the same about Joe bonding with Taz and that Pal is part of this wonderful new friendship.  There are often silver linings all over the place if we care to look for them.

Juanita

Reply with quote  #2688 
Hi Kasey:
Thank you. Taz's procedure is relatively minor but I am sure that he will be very scared. I will be there for him.

Joe

Reply with quote  #2689 
Juanita:
It has taken time but I finally feel close to Taz. I am going to appreciate whatever time I have left that I get to spend with him.

Joe

Reply with quote  #2690 
To My Beloved Pal:
A few weeks back when I was in the emergency room, I had fallen asleep for a little while. While I was sleeping I heard my mother's voice calling me. I thought that maybe I was beginning my final journey but right after that I woke up. I know that she is waiting for me along with you to welcome me as I cross over to the other side.

I Love You,
                                                                           Joe

Reply with quote  #2691 
Joe

LOVE your attitude.  Mom and Pal will be there for sure....along with about 500 other fur angels.  Remember to bring lots of treats!

Juanita

Reply with quote  #2692 
Juanita:
Thank you. It is comforting to know that Pal is there waiting for me.

Joe

Reply with quote  #2693 
To My Best Friend Pal:
You and Taz are the only ones I feel that I can talk to regarding my condition. When I talk to those of the human race, they are either quick to change the subject or they will talk about a miracle cure that does not exist. I do not want sympathy from people. You did not want sympathy when you were in pain. I just wish that people would listen on the few occasions when I bring it up. I do not even mention it anymore except here and when I talk to Taz. You two seem to listen and understand.

I Love You,
                                                          Joe

Reply with quote  #2694 
Joe,

So true about our pets listening without judgment.  Have I ever told you about this fantasy?  If and when God finally "has it up to here" with humans messing up the world, I think He will start over and put the animals in charge.  Whaddya think?

Juanita

Reply with quote  #2695 
Juanita:
You are so right. The world would be a much better place if our four-legged companions were in charge instead of humans.

Joe

Reply with quote  #2696 
To My Dearest Pal:
I always say that in this final battle of mine that you have taught me how to go with dignity. That is so true but you also taught me how to live during this time. During your last few months you were in such great pain but you never cried and you still wanted to make me happy more than anything else. I use you as an example of how to live my life towards the end. I stay active even though I am getting a few more symptoms and I do not let anyone else know how I am really feeling. I try to stay as positive as I can. During the holiday season I was much more charitable than I ever was and that made me feel good. In a lot of ways having a terminal condition has been a blessing. You taught me how to live and how to love.

I Love You,
                                                                    Joe

Reply with quote  #2697 
Joe,

You continue to amaze me!  You are so blessed to have Pal as your mentor.

Juanita

Reply with quote  #2698 
Juanita:
Spike and Pal are always with us guiding us as we go through each day.

Joe

Reply with quote  #2699 

AMEN!

Reply with quote  #2700 
To My Beloved Pal:
I still have to go through the pictures of us together to choose which one to take with me when I am laid to rest. I just cannot look at pictures of you without crying. I was hoping that I would be able to do it but after four and a half years, I don't know if I ever will be able to look at a picture of you. It just makes me so sad. I think I will have Dan pick out a picture of you and I together.

I Love You,
                                                                                   Joe

Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.