elliemeewiz
I'm having so much pain and guilt not just from Wiz passing now but from my other fur-babies and even from fur-babies I never knew. I was looking at a siamese rescue site recently thinking maybe if I adopt again I would apply there and I noticed one of the kitties they rescued had died before he could be adopted by someone else in spite of medical care given. 

I feel so upset every time I think of him and how he was abandoned- they said he died of a broken heart.  His name was Bogart. I can't imagine how much pain he must have gone through- a similar pain to what we are all going through with our losses.
My beloved sweet Tess August 1999 - February 21 2001
My beloved loyal Byron March 1998 - April 28 2008
My sweet beloved girlie Angelina April 2001- September 2012
Me & my sweet beloved Wizberry forever 1998- April 21, 2016
My sweet beloved Snow Goddess Sybil girlie April 2001- May 11,2018
Quote 0 0
Ell99
ellie- that is so sad for little bogart. we wish we could save them all and that they could all have loving homes and live forever. if only. please remember you were the best mum to wiz. sending bug hugs. xx
Quote 0 0
Bailey15
That is so sad - if little Bogart could have only hung in for his new family. For so long people, particularly in the entertainment industries who use animals, claimed that animals couldn't feel pain.
Everyone on this forum knows just how sensitive, loyal and loving animals really are and I know we all feel privileged to have "walked with our friends for a while." I will never understand how people can just abandon their pets.
Sorry to hear you're in so much pain Ellie!
Hugs,
MJ
Quote 0 0
lilsam1208
I'm sorry you're in such pain Ellie. I'm feeling it too. It's excruciating.
Quote 0 0
winstonsmom12
Ellie For the last 2 weeks or so I have been feeling just like you are.  I'm thinking of my other deceased pets and  helpless needy pets.  I cant watch those commercials about animal abuse, without bursting out crying and switching the channel quick as I can. (nothing new,,,Iv'e always felt that way).  Been thinking a lot about my Winston too.  Seems i cry everyday lately.  Sometimes I don't know if i'll ever feel better.  All we can do is keep trying.  I wish us all luck.   Sue
Susan
Quote 0 0
BeachieGirl33
Hey Ellie - Hope you have had a better day and your weekend goes well.  So sorry about the kitty Bogart.  That is heartbreaking.  I can't watch those animal abuse commercials either.  I just can't understand how anybody can abuse animals anyway.  Karma is a b....! What goes around, comes around, so they will get theirs one day.  Stay strong and take care of yourself!

Hugs ...
Betty
Quote 0 0
elliemeewiz
Thanks everyone, I feel the same way about those ads... I wish I could have saved poor bogart and show him what a real home is.. so very tragic for him. I will reply more later, I'm so exhausted lately.. just hanging in there. Hope you are all doing as well as possible too <3
My beloved sweet Tess August 1999 - February 21 2001
My beloved loyal Byron March 1998 - April 28 2008
My sweet beloved girlie Angelina April 2001- September 2012
Me & my sweet beloved Wizberry forever 1998- April 21, 2016
My sweet beloved Snow Goddess Sybil girlie April 2001- May 11,2018
Quote 0 0
ronald2016
Elliemeewiz, hello im new here ive been reading posts here to somehow alleviate the pain im feeling right now. 2 months ago my husky found 3 abandon kittens. Rehome 1 already im keeping 2 as they are the last reminder of LAOPAN's compassion to other animals. Thanks to all people who cared and showed compassion to animals.
Quote 0 0
winstonsmom12
Ron  I think that is fantastic you are giving the kitties a new , loving home.  I myself love cats, but I am exrtremely allergic to them  I've had cats before..  When my daughter was little, she would bring cats home allof the time.  I took allergy pills. lol.  My daughter has 3 cats, I still pick them up and hug and kiss each of them.  You have done a great service and memorial to your Baby by bring these kittens into your home.  Good luck   Sue
Susan
Quote 0 0