Forum

Author   Comment   Page 1 of 3      1   2   3   Next
DJH

Reply with quote  #1 
It's been 2 day since I lost my boy Samson. The pain is beyond believe. We are trying to work through this pain but it seems to get worse every minute of the day. Don't know how we're gonna get through this !!

Reply with quote  #2 
I am sorry for your loss I know the pain my 2 year old boy passed away on Thursday night and the pain is so unreal. They say to talk about him will help dat by day gets better. How old was Samson
DJH

Reply with quote  #3 
I'm so sorry for your loss. Our boy was 14 years and 4 months old. We had him since he was 4 months old.

Reply with quote  #4 
Day 2 for me as well. My Leo cat was almost 7 years old, he ran outside late at night apparently came in strutting like he whopped but....and muddy and my husband who was awake didn't realize he also apparently had a cut under his belly....when i woke up and found him sleeping he was not bleeding didnt loose much blood but we rushed him to vet .our usual vet was out on holiday. Different one we had never met yet. Little did I know that once they rushed him back i would never see him alive again. They say he passed shortly after being administered the anesthesia. Heart just quit and they tried chest compressions :( i just don't understand it. Im heart broken as he was the sweetest cat i have had.
DJH

Reply with quote  #5 
I am so sorry for the loss of your Leo. I agree with you this pain is a pain unlike no other. My thoughts and prayers are with you through this rough journey of grief.
Take care of yourself
Dj

Reply with quote  #6 
Dear Danny,

I am so sorry for the loss of your sweet Samson, such a lovely pic of him. When I look at pictures like this I see a long and fulfilled life of someone who was deeply loved and cared for. So many years you were together and most probabely thought -like I did then and there- that this should be like this all the time. Yet the pain we feel is unbearable and I definitely can imagine how you feel right now. My Max died a year ago and he was old like your Samson and his time had just come. Nevertheless, this did not console me at all as it was the many many years, more than a decade and all of a sudden I felt like someone had kicked me outa paradise - so I guess it will take time to grieve. I can assure you that it will get easier as time goes and the memories of joy and happiness that you were so blessed to share with Samson will overweigh your pain. For now please, take all the time you need to grieve him. We all understand and are here for you.

My good thoughts are with you

[hundi]

DJH

Reply with quote  #7 
Thank you for the kind words and sharing your story about your lovely dog Max..That is an awesome picture of him. I know I'll have to go through the process it's just hard to imagine going on without him..Once again I would like to thank you for taking the time to share Max's story...

Take care

Reply with quote  #8 
Yesterday Ijust lost my precious lab Hal who was 8 yrs. to cancer. The pain is unbearable as he was my best friend and we did everything together. He was the first one I saw in the morning and the last one I saw at bedtime. Can anyone share how I can ease the pain? Nothing seems to help.
Adv2112

Reply with quote  #9 
So sorry for Hal. Labs are such sweet dogs
DJH

Reply with quote  #10 
I too am dealing with the loss of my boy Sammy who we lost on Friday. I know what you are going through. Perhaps we can both find some answers on this site. It's a the pain in terrible...

Take care

Reply with quote  #11 
Time I think only heals the pain..the loss for all of us is always going to be there. Mine will be. Just take every moment as they come. I wish people could be as kind as animals!! Hugging you all!
DJH

Reply with quote  #12 
Thank you for the kind words...I too wish ppl would be kind to all animals

Reply with quote  #13 
I lost my best friend on WED - had to put him down - suffered too long with a MS type disease  - I'm lost and sad beyond words - I would have died myself to spare him - I'm so sad and lost

Reply with quote  #14 
"I would have died myself to spare him." I know... I have said the same. You are all fortunate that you got to spend a whole life with them. You gave them a complete happy life. Its devastating, but you maximized on what their life was. They know and you can too.

I pray for you all. I know the pain is real

Reply with quote  #15 
Quote:
Originally Posted by tmjgrady
I lost my best friend on WED - had to put him down - suffered too long with a MS type disease  - I'm lost and sad beyond words - I would have died myself to spare him - I'm so sad and lost
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.