Patrick11
My sweet sweet Pads, 7 weeks since they took you. feeling very emotional today. In fact feel like this most days, cant talk about you without bursting into tears. Anyone mentions you and off i go again. Wednesdays are bad as that was your last night and i can remember it so very clearly. Thursday we had to do the worst thing ever.  We spent quite a few nights together towards the end and i wouldnt have had it any other way. I promised you i would always be here, and here i was, i wasnt going to let you down. It was supposed to have been on the Friday they were coming but on the Wednesday night i could see it in your face, your expression said it all Pads. I knew what i had to do and it hurt me so much and still does. But i couldnt let you hurt anymore. You are my boy and i am your mum and i had to think of you. I wish my shadow was still following me everytime i went anywhere and that we could go to your sweetie cupboard once again. Oh pads this hurts so much, i hope you are ok big fella.  12742491_478299415704176_5328697628137992897_n.jpg
Quote 0 0
Beaglemomma
What a beauty your Pad was/is.  So sorry for you losing him.  I lost my Molly last Thanksgiving and I am still in tears every day.  No time limit on grief.  Try to be grateful that you got to say your goodbyes to Pad.  Molly had a stroke and was so frantic that I don't think she even knew I was there.  Broke my heart into a million pieces.

I will never be the same.  Molly was my heart and soul.  It is so hard to lose these sweet babies who want nothing more than to love and please us. 

Take care of yourself and know that here you will find people who understand and truly can relate to what you are going through.  I know that Molly was there to greet Pad when he crossed the bridge.  She never met anyone she didn't love, so she is showing your baby around.
Birthday photo.JPG 
janice
Quote 0 0
phalaris14
 My thoughts are with you. Seven weeks for me felt about the same as day one. Now, after almost four months, has the pain only started to lessen. In fact, I find myself smiling more often than crying about the memories of my dear Lady. Please visit here often. It has been a godsend for me. Pads was such a beautiful boy.
[image]
Quote 0 0
jimmy17
What a beautiful boy Pads was, such wise eyes. Its 17 weeks tomorrow since we lost our old dog, and I still have really bad days. 
 You did the very best for Pads, taking their pain away for them is the last gift of love we can give them, although it doesn`t seem like it at the time. I can look back now and realise how very lucky we were to have shared our life with Jim,  just as you shared your life with Pads.  Its so unfair we only get to spend such a short time with our animals, but we`ll never ever forget them, and I`m certain we will be reunited with them one day. 
                                                             Hugs, Jackie
J Taylor
Quote 0 0
Sasha
So sorry for your loss I know how you feel as I lost my cat Ollie 7 weeks ago today. I don't cry every day now but still miss him so much. Pads is a beauty he looks very like my dog Sasha .
Annette
Quote 0 0
Eddiesmom
So, so sorry.  He is so handsome.  Prayers for peace.....for all of us.
Sue E
Quote 0 0