AnnieBirdseed
My wonderful little boy has been gone four months already and I still can hardly believe it.  I look at his picture, how handsome he was and I shake my head in disbelief.  How could this be?  How could he be gone when I love him so much and still feel him. Why did it have to happen?  He was only nine years old and should have had may more years left to be loved.  His daddy and I both adored and still adore him and his sister kitty still cries for him.  Every morning she hops on my bed and lays down to sleep with me for a while but first she cries about three or four times, softly but sadly and I know she's telling me she misses him.  She never did this until after he went to rainbow bridge.  I just can't believe that I will never in this life get to hold him or sleep with him on top of my chest.  I always felt safe when he did that, like he was protecting me from the world.  Here he is sleeping on his daddy while looking at me.  Isn't he beautiful?  And smart, oh boy was he smart.  He is the only cat who would watch television with me and always recognized if there were  birdies or mousies or other kitties on the screen.  His favorite video was "The Wild Parrots of Telegraph Hill."  Needless to say, I can no longer bear o watch it without him.  Purrfect, I miss you with all my heart and soul and so does your daddy.   I will always love you and I will never forget you.
Quote 0 0
smkovalinsky
I am sorry to hear how you are feeling,  but I feel much the same.  My dog died at 11 and really should have lived until 16 or 17.   It is never easy to lose a beautiful and beloved animal companion,  but feeling that their lives were cut short makes it all the more unbearable.

He has to know you love him and are thinking of him.  Again,  so sorry.
Quote 0 0
Scottdadtothehoney
My thoughts and prayers are with you. What a beautiful boy he was. Just beautiful.
Scott G
Quote 0 0
AnnieBirdseed
Thankyou sm and scott.  I am so sorry you're having to experience the same heartbreak. 
Quote 0 0