MYLOVES
Hello my beautiful Pointy Ears. 3 years ago right about this time I had brought you to be put to rest and go to Rainbow Bridge. Such a very  hard day for me that I will never forget. You had 16 wonderful healthy years and still I did not want to lose you. I bought you beautiful white flowers i know you can see them -please always remember how deep my love will always be for you. You are so missed  and will always be-Brother misses you so much also. Come and visit mommy and know that one day we will be together forever.  MOMMY LOVES YOU FOREVER AND FOREVER-KISSES!
Quote 0 0
Meghanm
Hi MyLoves, I am thinking of you today. Your love for your pet is so moving and evident from your words. One day I am sure you will be reunited.
Meghan

"If the people we love are stolen from us, the way to have them live on is to never stop loving them. Buildings burn, people die, but real love is forever." ~ The Crow

"We don't "get over" our losses and just move on, we learn to live differently."
~ http://www.angelbluemist.com/frames/guilt.html
Quote 0 0
nicokudo
Outlaw's mom,

Your message is proof to the newcomers that our love for our babies doesn't leave us when their beautiful physical body dies.  The love remains and grows..

Thinking of you on this marker.

Karen
Karen,Kudo and Nico's mom
Earth mom to Marco and Bella
Quote 0 0
Leigh

Beautifully said, Karen.

Quote 0 0