Buneez
Last night someone robbed a store and ran away,Police from our town were after them and had one of the K-9 uint dogs take after them.Well when Schultz caught up to the suspect, the suspect grabbed a hold of Schultz and threw him into traffic were Schultz was intantly killed.OUr whole town is in mourning for Schultz.
Schultz and Cpl.Pickard are from Gloucester Twp Police dept.
Please keep them in your prayers. 
Quote 0 0
erica212
Buneez,
I am so sorry to hear about the loss of your K-9 dog. My thoughts are with you and your town. Sending lots of hugs for Schultz.
Erica
Quote 0 0
Buneez

Schultz was'nt my dog he belonged to Clp.Pickard, Our town is really coming together to support the officer and his family.

Quote 0 0
erica212
I know he wasn't your dog but since you posted it, I figured that it has affected you as if he was yours. My thoughts are with everyone that it has affected.
Hugs,
Erica
Quote 0 0
Buneez

Thank you Erica

Quote 0 0
erica212

You are very welcome.

Quote 0 0
GentleGeorge
So sorry to hear about the K9 dog.  Poor dog, that is so sad, I can imagine how his partner feels. 

In a suburb of Twin Cities, in a city called Roseville, a K9 was stabbed and greatly injured.  He can't walk yet, but they caught the scum that did it.  I pray he'll walk again.  Even if he can't do his job, at least he should be able to live...keep him in your prayers please.  His name is Major.  What i don't understand is why a dog like that wasn't wearing a protective vest?  May have saved him from paraylsis.   

It is terrible when these heroic dogs give their lives protecting their town.  Our prayers are with Schultz.  How terrible to go like that.  Did they catch the suspect.  I'm sorry to hear the news.  It's nice that the town is giving support to the police. 
Quote 0 0
Meghanm
Wow what a horrible tragic story. It is so senseless and I can't believe anyone would be so cruel as to hurt a dog. I feel awful for his human partner, I have read about how close the bond is between a police officer and his or her K9 partner.
Meghan

"If the people we love are stolen from us, the way to have them live on is to never stop loving them. Buildings burn, people die, but real love is forever." ~ The Crow

"We don't "get over" our losses and just move on, we learn to live differently."
~ http://www.angelbluemist.com/frames/guilt.html
Quote 0 0
tikibarb
People can be so cruel.  I hope the offender is convicted and given an appropriate sentence.
Barbara Lyngarkos
My Beloved Ted 8/7/2005 - 7/7/10
http://rainbowsbridge.com/residents/TED001/Resident.htm
Quote 0 0
tikibarb
There was a story on our local news about Schultz today.  The memorial service was amazing it gave me chills watching it.
Barbara Lyngarkos
My Beloved Ted 8/7/2005 - 7/7/10
http://rainbowsbridge.com/residents/TED001/Resident.htm
Quote 0 0
finchgangsmom

I am so very sorry to hear this. How terrible. Prayers being said.

Last night someone robbed a store and ran away,Police from our town were after them and had one of the K-9 uint dogs take after them.Well when Schultz caught up to the suspect, the suspect grabbed a hold of Schultz and threw him into traffic were Schultz was intantly killed.OUr whole town is in mourning for Schultz.
Schultz and Cpl.Pickard are from Gloucester Twp Police dept.
Please keep them in your prayers. 

Finch Gangs Mom (Loren)
Quote 0 0
finchgangsmom

Prayers for major as well.

So sorry to hear about the K9 dog.  Poor dog, that is so sad, I can imagine how his partner feels. 

In a suburb of Twin Cities, in a city called Roseville, a K9 was stabbed and greatly injured.  He can't walk yet, but they caught the scum that did it.  I pray he'll walk again.  Even if he can't do his job, at least he should be able to live...keep him in your prayers please.  His name is Major.  What i don't understand is why a dog like that wasn't wearing a protective vest?  May have saved him from paraylsis.   

It is terrible when these heroic dogs give their lives protecting their town.  Our prayers are with Schultz.  How terrible to go like that.  Did they catch the suspect.  I'm sorry to hear the news.  It's nice that the town is giving support to the police. 

Finch Gangs Mom (Loren)
Quote 0 0