LuckyLouWho23
I love you Popcorn, because when I looked into your eyes I knew exactly what was in your heart. I still haven't been able to sleep in my bed. I can't bare the thought of you not lying next to me. Your dog bed and your stuffed animals are still in the corner where you used to sleep. You had other stuffed animals that you loved, but they all got thrown away before we got home. We're sad about that too, but it will never take you, your spirit from this house. You're everywhere we go. Every time I walk past your photo I blow you a kiss, and say, "I love you Popcorn." I can't get this sinking feeling out of my heart. It physically hurts. I try to keep busy, but the nighttime is the hardest for me. I still don't sleep well. I know that you misses us as much as we miss you. That hurts too, because of the way you died. I never ever want you to think that we didn't love you. We did! We never wanted this to happen. I know that I will never forgive myself for this, but I hope that someday you can forgive me. I swear that if I knew you would have come with us. Then none of this would be happening right now. I love you Popcorn. I miss seeing your sweet face every single day.
Quote 0 0
Sampson
My deepest condolences on the loss of your beloved Popcorn. Your post is so sad and I know you are heartbroken. If you feel like you would like to share more about what happened and if your are feeling ready to talk about it this is a good place to let it out. We all understand the devastation of losing a precious pet and are here to support you though this awful time.
S.
Quote 0 0
LuckyLouWho23
Thank you for your reply. It has helped to be on here, and to be able to express how my daughter and I are feeling about losing Popcorn. Like I have said, it's hard enough knowing that Popcorn's gone, but it's knowing that her dad put him to sleep is what makes things much worse, especially for my daughter. There's just no explanation for what he did. There's no forgiveness on my part that's for sure. As far as she goes that's up to her. I think that I finally found a therapist for her to talk to, hopefully me too. I hope that helps in some small way. It probably won't, but for her I would do anything. I only wish that I could have saved Popcorn. Thank you again for your message, and to everyone else who's sent wonderful messages to us. We appreciate it.
Quote 0 0