Laurenpeacher
My sweetest Nicco, it is so empty without you here. I see your food bowl, your leash and collar, so many times I think I hear and see you, till it dawns on me again your gone. You've given us so much of your unconditional love, you were our buddy. I can't believe how bad it hurts. I just sob. I know your out of pain and are happy. I also know your probably eating all the cat food you want, even though your a dog, you loved it so much. We will love you and miss you forever
Quote 0 0
Purzel
Lauren,
I also saw and heard Max for quite a while after he was gone and it seemed so real. I can imagine how terrible the loss of your very beautiful Nicco feels right now. He looks so sweet on this picture you shared here. It is good you came to this forum, we all understand your pain and will be here for you. I hope you can find some comfort by knowing you are not alone in this. If you feel ready to, please tell us some more about your sweet Nicco.

My heart goes out to you
Silvia (with Max forever in my heart)

[hundi]

Quote 0 0
xxcesarxx
You are definitely not alone, I sob eveyday, all day. It's been 2 months. Even though I know he's in heaven now and happier than ever, he's not here with me. I know for sure I will be reunited with him, it doesn't chane the fact that I miss him a lot! Prayers to you our friend
Quote 0 0
Laurenpeacher
Thank you so much for your kind words. I've been sobbing for the past hour. It hurts so bad. I don't know what to do anymore. My heart is broken in two
Quote 0 0
Furevrmommasbabies
So sorry for the loss of your sweet Nicco. I lost my Diesel a week ago, and I miss him everyday. I always think I hear his collar jingle or the grumbles he would make as he slept. You are not alone in your grieving, sending healing vibes your way.
Quote 0 0
Laurenpeacher
Thank you so much
Quote 0 0