Leggypixie
I found your forum today following the worst day of my life yesterday. My beloved westie Molly went over the bridge at 9.30
It hurts so much I don't want to think of her as being gone or other westie keeps searching for her which breaks my heart. My grief right now is so overwhelming. I would never have believed I could cry so much.
Molly had been diagnosed with an auto immune disease, over the last two months she was failing to respond to the medication. Three days ago she started to refuse her pills and food, she was unable to even get out of her basket. Last night she looked at us with pleading eyes as if to say I have no fight left let me go.
I will love you always and forever my sweet Molly Moo 11-09-07 - 31-03-15
Vicky
Quote 0 0
Dalidog
I'm so sorry for your loss Vicky.   Your beautiful Westie Molly is still with you, just in a different form.  I wish I could say it would get better, but it has been 6 months for me and I still cry every day at some point...some trigger, some thought, some sadness brings it all back.  My Dali has a little sister that my daughter owns who is still searching for her.  It is very sad, they know.  She even has begun to take on some personality traits of her sister now.   Just never let anyone tell you how long or how to grieve.  Your furbaby is just that....a baby.  People can be cruel, but just feel sorry for THEM because they have not experienced that love of a furbaby.  Take care of yourself, look for signs, grieve...  Missing is the love left behind until we join them again at the bridge.  You are definitely at the right place..everyone here understands.  When you can, tell us about your Molly...we love to hear about the beautiful furangels and how much they change our lives.  It will never be normal again...life changes forever, but they continue to teach us.  Westies are a wonderful breed and so childlike in their mannerisms.  Love them...  Take care of yourself...   Hugs to you and to Molly from me and my Dali

Dali, as much a daughter as any human...  pure love
Until we meet again

http://rainbowsbridge.com/residents/DALI003/Resident.htm

Quote 0 0
tramseyer
Vicky, 

{{{{{Vicky and Molly}}}}}  Your girl Molly is beautiful.  I believe she and my Heidi and my other furbabies are thoroughly enjoying themselves while they wait for us.  I can't remember who posted it, but time is different for them; they won't see it as long until you and I arrive to be with them forever. 

But for us, unfortunately, it hurts like heck to not have that precious physical form to see and snuggle and enjoy and love on.  We grieve, because for us it seems like it will be forever before we see our babies again. But we will. I know, from experience, that they visit. I'm sure your Molly is with you. You have a beautiful bond of love that cannot be broken, even by death.  

You will hold and snuggle and kiss and love on your girl again, of that I am certain. 

And you have given her one of the best gifts - a new life, free of the pain and fighting that comes from a precious body that simply cannot go anymore.  She will greet you with a body that will never falter, never break, and never ever hurt.  I hold to that a lot with my Heidi. 

Quote 0 0
Jimbo106
Very sorry for your loss.

Jim
Quote 0 0
Leggypixie
Thank you for your sweet replys. Day five and I finding it as difficult as the first. Everything triggers my memories of her and as good as they are I feel I am not functioning properly. Everybody seems to be a bit better today and I find I am worse
Vicky
Quote 0 0
Gertie
I am so sorry for your loss. What cutie Molly was. Grief is a very difficult journey. I lost my little lhasa Duncan 7/3/13 He was the love of my life. Like you I cried so much. That empty feeling and pain I remember so well. Please know Molly is with you, she is watching over you and will love you forever. I remember Duncan every day but the pain has eased some what. I hope Molly has met him, they are having fun playing together.

Hug's to you,

Duncan's Mom. xx
Quote 0 0
Leggypixie
Yesterday we bought Molly's ashes back home. Four weeks on I I still feel incredibly sad and have so many melt downs.
Vicky
Quote 0 0
Gertie

We Know You Are With Us. A Poem From You:
I Haven't Left At All
I saw you gently weeping as you looked through photographs 
You paused for just a moment at one that made you laugh; 
But as you turned more pages the tears began to flow 
You whispered that you missed me but I want you to know; 
I softly licked those stinging tears that down your cheeks did fall 
I want to help you understand I haven't left at all.
On those days that you are overcome with sorrow, pain and grief 
I rest my head upon your leg to offer some relief. 
When you take our walking path I've seen you turn around 
Because I know you surely heard my paws upon the ground.
At night while you are sleeping I snuggle at your side 
You stroke my fur as you touch that place where I used to lie. 
You said it's just your heart playing tricks upon your mind 
But rest assured I'm really there, my spirit's left behind.
I know your heart is hurting; it's like an open sore 
You think my life has ended and you won't see me anymore. 
But for those of us bound tight by love, death is not the curtain call;
It's really the eternal beginning that waits for us all 
So, dear Master as you live your life I patiently await 
For us to be together when you pass through Heaven's gate.

Photograp

Rainbow Bridge was inspired by and is dedicated to FiFi
Visit the Human side of Rainbow Bridge - BelovedHearts.com

|  Pet Loss |  P
Edit | Delete

Quote 0 0
Leggypixie
Thank u
Vicky
Quote 0 0
Gertie
You are welcome, take care. it will get easier.
Quote 0 0
Millie
I love that poem... soooo very true ... I am sorry for your loss..

Shari Ostrowski
Quote 0 0
ahartofilis
Vicky, I am very sorry for your loss of Molly. She is incredibly cute and adorable. You obviously had a very special bond and love for her. True grief surely has a life of its own. It may get worse for a while. I know that after the initial shock of loosing my girl to bone cancer this past December, I took a downhill turn for quite a while when the reality of her loss began to set in. Its a lot for the heart, soul, and mind to process.
  Give yourself time Vicky. Our grief is only a testament to the deep love we shared with our treasured companions. You love Molly so very much. It is alright to feel the way that you do. Perhaps others will move on, and you wont. I found that to be true with me as well. That was when I came here more often to express myself. It has been a tremendous comfort for me. I hope that it helps you as well..............please take care.........Sincerely, Andrea.
Quote 0 0
Leggypixie
Thank u all. You are right Andrea I feel like everyone has moved on and I am still stuck. It feels like a dream and I will wake up and she will be back The overwhelming grief I feel is like nothing I have ever felt and I am trying very hard. I do feel comfort coming here as everybody has gone through it or is going through it and totally understands.
Vicky
Quote 0 0
MyBella
So sorry for the loss of your Molly, she is truly a cutie. I hope the fond memories of Molly will help ease the pain you are feeling as time passes. Visit these forums often as I have found it does help to share and the support from others is so endearing, I share your pain as we lost our little girl recently as well. It is going to take time before the pain subsides, so don't rush yourself, take all the time you need to heal.
So sorry for your loss.
Sincerely, Don & Vera
Quote 0 0