shinee84 Show full post »
shinee84
Manjack wrote:
I volunteer at the local SPCA animal shelter and we presently have quite a few homeless, abandoned and/or abused cats. I see first hand the lives these poor babies lead. I can only imagine the love, gratitude, and contentment that Kailey felt for you when you picked her out that day. Though her life was short I shudder to think what it would have been like had you not seen her or just walked by that cage that day. I am so sorry that you lost her. Today marks 16 weeks since we lost our dog. It does get easier with time but there are no shortcuts. You need to take time to grieve and healing won't happen faster because you want it to ( tried that). She is gorgeous and with every tear you shed for her you will release just a small amount of the pain that you are carrying in your heart. You made all the difference in her life. Bless you for that.

Thank you so much for your kind words. I am so sorry for the loss of your doggie. 
Quote 0 0
shinee84
It's been over a month now and I still can't believe it. I still cry everyday. Still in disbelief that she's gone. I know I'll never be the same again. It feels like the sadness will always be there and I'll just get better at hiding it. I can't imagine ever feeling completely relaxed or care free again. Can't imagine true happiness or loving with the same intensity again.

Last week our other kitty wanted to play in a cardboard box and he was very frustrated because he didn't remember how to play in it alone. He didn't understand why nobody came to pounce him was he sat inside. We all miss her so much. The idea of going on without her seems so horrible. Nothing else seems to matter as much as it did before. We tried to do all the right things and still somehow she left us so young. It just doest seem right. 

1025756_995740022209_1146732055_o.jpg 
704935_903813912869_349958445_o.jpg 
Quote 0 0