masonC
I recently had to put my 12 year old cat down 3 days ago. It was our family cat, but she was my favorite. We didn’t see it coming, we found her under my mom’s car breathing, but was very limp. We didn’t know she was sick until it was too late. Something was wrong with her brain and we had to put her down that night. The vet said they’re wasn’t really anything we could do. She didn’t have much brain activity. I held her in my arms petting her while the Vet put her to sleep. I told her how great of a little kitty she was and that she was going to Kitty heaven. I can’t stop thinking about our cat Lucy. I didn’t think it would affect me so much. It’s like losing a person.
Quote 0 0
Memories_of_Marmalade
Dear MasonC,

I am very sorry to read of your recent loss of your beloved "Lucy." You can easily tell how much you loved, cherished and adored her in all of your words. I am grateful that for so many years she was a true part of your family, and that she knew such great love, care and devotion from you and your family. And that for so many years she mattered. All cats should be so blessed.

Now we know a bit about your "Lucy's" story. Thank you for sharing with us.

Kind regards and my sincerest condolences,
James
Quote 1 0
masonC
Thank you James, your response means a lot.
Quote 0 0
Monroegirl
So sorry for the loss of you Lucy. It is very difficult, but helps to post on here with others who understand. Take care.
Quote 1 0
Paddington_Mom1
I am so sorry. I just went through this with my cat Paddington Bear. He was only 10 months old, but he had FIP, and there was no hope of saving him. I hope that your heart heals. It is very hard when they go unexpectedly 
Quote 1 0
masonC
I’m so sorry for your loss, it’s great knowing there’s such wonderful people on here for support :)
Quote 1 0