Francine
Just trying to post a picture of our girl
kali 10-15-13.JPG

This was taken about a year ago and was the only one small enough. I haven't been able to figure out how to make pictures smaller to post a more recent one or to post a picture so it shows up under my name.
Quote 0 0
Bellamum
I am so sorry that you had to say goodbye to your sweet Kali.  What a cutie.
I know the enormous hole that has been left in your heart and in your family now that she is no longer by your side.  It is extremely difficult to cope with.  I find that sharing photos and stories of my Bella on this forum helps me...it feels like I am paying tribute to her and sharing her with everyone.  I hope it helps you too.  We would love to see more photos. I enjoy getting to know all of the dearly loved babies who are now playing happily with Bella at Rainbow Bridge.

I may be able to help you make your photos smaller.

Try these steps.
1. Open the photo that you want to use.
2.Click on edit, organise or share.
3. Open the same photo again.
4. click on properties.
5. Click on resize
6. Click on "smaller" in the drop down box.
7. click "resize and save".
8.  Then when you click to insert photos into your post, make sure you select the new, smaller version of the photo.

I hope this works for you.

I wish you peace and healing.
Karen
(Bella, Charli and Buddy's very lucky mum)

My gorgeous girl, Bella  26/07/2004 - 03/04/2014
"You were once by our side, but you will be forever in our hearts. Until we meet again baby girl."
Quote 0 0
Charliesmommy
Such a pretty girl!
So sorry for your loss.  :(

Tammy
Quote 0 0
MurphysMom_0831
What a beautiful girl. I'm so sorry that you lost her. Thank you for sharing her photo. It's comforting to see who our beloved babies are playing with at the Rainbow Bridge. I'm sure my Murphy was there to welcome Kali and will show her around and play with her. Losing them is so hard.

I have far too many photos that are too large and have trouble resizing them as well. I've tried numerous different ways but few seem to work. I hope you have better luck and we can see more photos of your precious Kali.

Blessings,
Murphy's Mom (Kathryn)
"Sometimes there is a dog who is so special, he is able to wrap himself so completely around your heart it is impossible to tell where you begin and he ends."  For My Beloved Murphy, 08/31/2004 - 06/18/2014

http://rainbowsbridge.com/residents/MURPH121/Resident.htm

http://s327.photobucket.com/user/kathrynbrown1626/library/?sort=6&page=1
Quote 0 0
Francine
Thank you Kathryn, Tammy and Bellamum for your kind words, photo suggestions and condolences. As far as the picture sizing, nothing seems to work on my iPad, but my husband had a photo on his iPhone. I was able to email the photo to myself from his phone and it gave me four size choices. But all my other photos are on my pc. I will keep trying when I have more time and energy. I'm so emotionally and physically exhausted right now, I can't focus on tasks at home and need to conserve my energy for my demanding job. At least I had three days off when she died.

Hugs to all,

Francine
Quote 0 0