I am not there. I do not sleep.

I am a thousand winds that blow.
I am the diamond glints on snow.

I am the sunlight on ripened grain.
I am the gentle autumn's rain.

When you awaken in the morning's hush,
I am the swift uplifting rush

Of quiet birds in the circled flight.
I am the soft stars that shine at night.

Do not stand at my grave and cry;
I am not there. I did not die.

- A Poem by Mary Elizabeth Frye -
Quote 0 0
julieandfurbabies
I love that Poem thank you so much for sharing. How are you coping now my friend?
Love Julie x
Quote 0 0
Sparrow99
Thank you Julie! I'm coping as best I can...I just feel an constant ache and emptiness in my heart because I still want Finn here with me...I really don't want to accept that he's gone for now but I have to...I hate that life goes on...nature can be so cruel...but I do take heart...I know Finn and I connected in soul and spirit and it's taken another form now that we are not meant to understand, but I am trying to trust that he is with me...and he will never leave me just as I will never leave him!! 

I didn't even know those tribute pages existed so thank you for sharing that with me! It was touching and I really understand your grief for the loss of baby Gemma...I will put up a page for my little boy Finn soon...

Peace and comfort to you Julie...I cannot thank you enough for the picture of Finn you posted it...it means so much to me...
Sparrow
Quote 0 0
julieandfurbabies
Hi Sparrow
I have been thinking of you.  Your grief is so very raw at the moment.  I promise with time it will get better.  The grief will lesson but it will still be stored deep down. I find after two years some of the old grief comes back from time to time and I belly cry like I used to when I first lost little Gemma.  I know how you are feeling as I have been there. You do think, how dare life go on without them.  Finn is still with you Sparrow, he never really left. Okay his body is gone but his spirit is with you. Do you ever feel his presence? If you do know that he IS there with you.  Oh thanks for reading Gemma's tribute page my friend.  I will look forward to seeing Finns page and more pics of your baby boy

Have been thinking of you

Please take care
Love Julie x
Quote 0 0