mysweetoscarboy
I don't have much to say yet but I need to be part of something. I lost my sweet sweet boy last week and I'm not sure how to go on.
Quote 0 0
Purzel
Susan,

What a sweet little boy! I am so sorry for your loss and I can very well understand that such a loss leaves you shocked and speachless really. I was not able to write anything and just read in here for quite a while. Know you are not alone in this, we are all here to listen to you and to dry your tears. Take your time, maybe read some other threads and when you feel ready, "talk" a bit about your beloved sweet boy. What is his name?

After I lost my beloved Max, nothing was the same anymore as he was a major part of my life. He was with me 24/7 for many years. The first days felt unbearable - so I do understand very well what you are going through right now. Your loss is very raw still, try to be patient it takes a while. Even tho you might not wish to believe so... it will get better as time goes.

My heart goes out to you

PS - edit:
Just saw that his name is Oscar, right? What a beautiful name
Silvia (with Max forever in my heart)

[hundi]

Quote 0 0
Weenies_Mom
Susan,

You darling boy is beautiful... I too lost my Doxie of 11years last week to a sudden cardiac arrest. I know the anguish your feeling as I cry hours upon hours every day. I just joined this site today looking for others going through the same experience.

My heart goes out to you and breaks for you. The pain is unbearable at times.

Feel free to message me if you’d like to talk

Quote 0 0
MissingScooty
What a cute, sweet face Oscar has! I know it's very hard to write at first. I think I just mostly cried for the first couple weeks. And when I did write here, not sure if I made any sense. But no one here judges (that I have experienced), that is the beautiful thing.
I too did not how to go on. I think I was two months into grieving, and I texted a friend about this. Her reply was "you go on a minute at a time."  That was helpful, because the thought of a day, a week, the rest of my life without my faithful friend Scooter was too much for me, as I am sure it is too much for you about Oscar.
Hold on, just hold on...
Missing and loving Scooter Forever
- Melissa
Quote 0 0