Elethia
On March 27 we have to rush to the vet hospital because my dog Oreo was labored breathing, coughing and was feeling very weak .  The vet run blood  and x rays test and told us that Oreo suffer heart disease, pulmonary edema, lumbar hernias and enlarged blood vessel. Oreo was prescribe with Furosemide, Pimobedan and Benazepril. The cough was a nightmare they were so strong and constant that his hernias came back. Oreo had a repair bilateral perenial  hernia surgery about a year ago. This is so devastating the vet didn't inform us about what was coming, appears that they just want to empty our packets. On April 24 we went to the hospital to a follow up visit, the vet told us that Oreo lung sounds much clear and again Oreo was prescribe with Temaril p for cough and continue with the heart medications. We told the vet that we was thinking about euthanasia because we know Oreo was on pain. AND THE VET TOLD US THAT OREO WAS MUCH BETTER AND THAT OREO CAN LIVE FOR ABOUT TWO MORE YEARS.    The vet told us that on Friday and my fur baby pass 3 days after what the vet says. April 27, 9;15 am my Oreo suffer a cardiac arrest and passed away on my garden. Oreo was the joy of my life my baby, my angel its feel like a piece of me been ripped off. I cant eat or sleep. Oreo gave us the most happier 10 years of our life.. Oreo was like our son just like a part of us and always will be.The only thing makes me happy is to remember how he was running at the beach we took him to all parks of Baytown, Houston, la Porte, clear lake, Galveston, Seabrook oh he loved that beach we called silver beach. I thanks for all the videos and photos we made of Oreo.. just to see how happy he was. Now  here feels like a empty home. Papa miss you so much, he sleeps with your favorite blanket. Oreo we donated in your memory all your medicines to very sick puppies their name are  Callie and Dalhia. Oreo I miss you and i love you and when i die i will look for you. Zach,Oreo and Elethia.  IMG-20200430-WA0016.jpg  IMG-20200430-WA0040.jpg  IMG-20200430-WA0008.jpg
Elethia C&C
Quote 0 0
Annesmimi
I’m so very sorry for your loss!!! You love him very much and he looks like he was having the time of his life with you!! He is just precious and what a perfect name you picked for him. The memories you have with him are so special and I hope they bring you comfort. I’m struggling with The loss Of my Chloe. It’s been 4 weeks and I just feel it’s getting worse. I watch for Redbirds or cardinals. That is suposed to be a loved one that’s come back to see you. I see her all the time and I talk to her and that helps. Watch for one in your garden where Oreo liked to be. Hugs to you!! 
Quote 1 0
Elethia
So sorry for your loss.Thank you so much i keep looking on the trees and when i see a cardinal make me smile. i didn't  know. thank you again
Elethia C&C
Quote 1 0
Mbanyard
What a beautiful boy. I am so, so sorry for your loss.
Quote 0 0
Monroegirl
So very sorry for your loss of your sweet, Oreo. It's so painful; hang in there. (((Hugs))) to you.
Quote 0 0