Bellarosa
Today my heart is heavy one year since uou left. Look for you every night in the stars I cry gir you. To hold you to touch you to cuddle where did you go. Thankyou my beautiful. Bella for your love xxxx
Jan
Quote 0 0
MyBella
Hi Jan,

Sending my warmest wishes to you on your precious Bella's one year. I sincerely hope you feel the love that your sweet girl surrounds you with so deeply in your heart, bringing with her love, the continued peace and healing you deserve.
Hold the wonderful and loving moments you and your girl shared close to your heart and you will always feel the pure love your Bella sends her wonderful and loving Mom...your Bella will make sure of that.
So wonderful that you opened your heart and home to your new beautiful girl, Lucy, such a wonderful way to honor your beautiful Bella.
I post this candle in honor of your sweet Bella's one year, wishing you such peace, light and love to your heart on this one year for your precious girl.

From our hearts to yours, Don & Vera

Image result for heart candle photos
Quote 0 0
CK1991
I'm sorry Jan! These anniversaries are always so hard. Wishing you peace with your beautiful memories of Bella,
CK
Quote 0 0
LUCYLULU
Hi Jan~

Thank you for your words of comfort & understanding on Lucy's thread. I've come to believe that there's no such thing as 'getting over the loss'. We will always miss our babies because they are a part of us forever. We miss them in every way-- their touch, voice, personality, antics, head tilts, sleeping on their backs paws up-- or like your Bella with her body sprawled across her bed/head hanging over. Maybe it's their unconditional love because they give...give...give...without asking anything in return. I haven't been able to be on the forum as much as I would like so I may have missed it. How is Lucy doing?  

I hope you still have many signs & moments when your Bella reminds you that she's right there with you :-)

Big hugs,
Kasey
Quote 0 0
Bellarosa
LUCYLULU wrote:
Hi Jan~

Thank you for your words of comfort & understanding on Lucy's thread. I've come to believe that there's no such thing as 'getting over the loss'. We will always miss our babies because they are a part of us forever. We miss them in every way-- their touch, voice, personality, antics, head tilts, sleeping on their backs paws up-- or like your Bella with her body sprawled across her bed/head hanging over. Maybe it's their unconditional love because they give...give...give...without asking anything in return. I haven't been able to be on the forum as much as I would like so I may have missed it. How is Lucy doing?  

I hope you still have many signs & moments when your Bella reminds you that she's right there with you :-)

Big hugs,
Kasey
Jan
Quote 0 0