EKTORAKI
My sweet Toraki,
I miss you so much.Only 32 days have passed since I last saw you and the pain is so great and devastating.I am so thankful you remained in my life for 14 years.
I remember when I first saw you.You were a little helpless baby,only 10 days old.I remember bottlefeeding you and you were making all those funny noises,because you were eager to grow and to live.Life was fun,full of games and love.
Then,I remember you growing into a healthy and beautiful cat.For 14 years and 3 months,you were always there with me,waiting for me to come back from work,or come back from an event.You greeting me with loud happy cat noises.
No matter what was happening in my life,you were always there form me.You were part of my life and now part of my life is missing.
I remember when you were a little kitten,I put you in the carrier I had on my bike and we went for a ride along the beach.Many times,at the begining of your life ,I used to take you with me when I went out for a walk.
When you were 4,I found another kitten,who needed help and I brought her home.You didn't like it at all and I thought you would have company.Then,slowly slowly,you got used to her and you were playing to gether.She misses you a lot,like I do.Sorry,If I upset you.I didn't know about cats then,I didn't know I should have socialize you from an early age.But after you met,things got easier.
My sweet baby,how time flies past and you grew old and I lost you from this life.
My sweet baby,because she will always be my baby,no matter how many years pass,I hope I meet you again one day,I hope you are having a great time,whenever you are now.I wish I had a way of finding out that you are fine.
My precious Toraki,died of cancer.I visited various vets and got various opinions.The last month of her life,I did some therapy at home,injections and LR.I wanted her to die at home,where she felt confortable and she did.She died in her vavorite place.
I am so sorry I was not there with you.I was at work,but my mother was with you.She loved you,too.
My life is devastated,I miss you so much and I will need a lot of time to feel better,but my love will stay with you for ever.Life for me is not the same any more.
Having other cats is a big consolation,but you cannot and you will not replaced by anyone else.You were so precious to me and you will always have a huge space inside my heart.
I hope one day we meet again and I know that this day will be the happier of my life.
Say hi to my little dog,Malou.

Quote 0 0
heartsick

I am so very sorry for the loss of your sweet precious Toraki.

Grief is awful and there is nothing else like this pain.

I am divorced - when I was married I buried my son- at that time I became a Certified Grief Counselor- I used the same graveside service for my Bear as I did for my son.

Please know that when we lose someone we love we don't stop loving them -

LOVE NEVER DIES.

The soul bound connection that is between our babies and ourselves is forever.

Nothing - not death- tears -grief - or sadness will ever break the ties between us for those ties are made of LOVE so strong that NOTHING will ever sever those connections.

LOVE NEVER DIES.

When we grieve for those we love it is because we do not quite know how to live without them. We breathe because we have no choice but the living part takes a huge amount of learning and time.

Grief is not something we get over but something that we learn -slowly- over time- to incorporate into our lives until it becomes a part of us like our bones and our breath.

Please know that we all understand here and we are all here for you.

We are all in this together and all walking the same roller coaster path of grief together -

some a bit ahead of you, some by your side, and some will come behind for you to help along.

Grief takes time. It usually takes the whole first year of “firsts” without them to take a true deep breath again. Be kind to yourself. None of this is easy.

I am here for you.

We are all here for you and we care about you and we understand.

You Are In My Thoughts.                                      

Susan(heartsick)

Quote 0 0
EKTORAKI
heartsick wrote:

I am so very sorry for the loss of your sweet precious Toraki.

Grief is awful and there is nothing else like this pain.

I am divorced - when I was married I buried my son- at that time I became a Certified Grief Counselor- I used the same graveside service for my Bear as I did for my son.

Please know that when we lose someone we love we don't stop loving them -

LOVE NEVER DIES.

The soul bound connection that is between our babies and ourselves is forever.

Nothing - not death- tears -grief - or sadness will ever break the ties between us for those ties are made of LOVE so strong that NOTHING will ever sever those connections.

LOVE NEVER DIES.

When we grieve for those we love it is because we do not quite know how to live without them. We breathe because we have no choice but the living part takes a huge amount of learning and time.

Grief is not something we get over but something that we learn -slowly- over time- to incorporate into our lives until it becomes a part of us like our bones and our breath.

Please know that we all understand here and we are all here for you.

We are all in this together and all walking the same roller coaster path of grief together -

some a bit ahead of you, some by your side, and some will come behind for you to help along.

Grief takes time. It usually takes the whole first year of “firsts” without them to take a true deep breath again. Be kind to yourself. None of this is easy.

I am here for you.

We are all here for you and we care about you and we understand.

You Are In My Thoughts.                                      

Susan(heartsick)

Quote 0 0
EKTORAKI
Thank you so much for your supporting words.I am really sorry for your loss,I know it's so difficult to feel better after a loss,but  True Love never dies,the body die,but my Toraki's soul can still feel the enormous love I had for her.Our Babies souls can still feel our love.
I only wish,I had more time with her to make her even more happy,to give her more love,toys,treats,whatever made her feel happy.Now,I don't have the chance to do that any more.I can only pray for her to be happy,whereve she is.
Everywhere I look,I see,I smell and I hear Toraki.Every place in the house and every event in my life,for the past 14 years and 3 months,are connected to Toraki.
I am so proud I met that wonderful creature,my life feels empty,even though I have another 12 cats that I adore.Nobody can replace Toraki,but it's a consolation that I have othar pets.They give me a reason to live after Toraki died.I don't have kids,so my cats are my kids.I believe that if I could die for some time only to see Toraki for one more time and make sure she is fine,I would be glad to die and then come back to take care of my other babies.

Quote 0 0
Kimberlymichelle
I am thinking of you. Your letter brought times to my eyes. We love so much when it comes to our fur babies. I lost my sweet dog Howie 8 days ago. I miss him so. I wish you peace and comfort as you navigate the grief process. Hugs to you.
How lucky I am to have had something that I loved so much. Love to my Howie....always and forever.
Quote 0 0
EKTORAKI
I am so sorry about your dog Howie.I think that it's great that we were able to love so deeply and get unconditional love back.I also hope we meet them all one day.Wouldn't that be wonderful?Just the idea brings  tears of joy to my eyes.
Quote 0 0