Forum

Author   Comment  
DebbieBustersMom

Reply with quote  #1 

MY SWEET BUSTER...MARCH 1, 2009 YOU LEFT FOR RAINBOW BRIDGE. I WAS SO SURE THAT I WAS NOT GOING TO MAKE IT WITHOUT YOU. HERE IT IS ONE YEAR LATER...AND HAVING TALKED TO YOU EACH AND EVERY MORNING AND NIGHT HAS HELPED ME TREMENDOUSLY. YOU HAVE BEEN WITH ME THE ENTIRE YEAR ALTHOUGH I COULD NOT HOLD YOU OR SEE YOU....YOU ARE WITH ME. I HAVE PRAYED FOR PEACE AND COMFORT AND HAVE FOUND THAT IN KNOWING THAT YOU ARE SAFE IN GODS ARMS AND THAT YOU ARE PLAYING WITH WINSTON AND BUNNY, YOUR OLDER SIBLINGS. THANK YOU BUSTER FOR GIVING ME THE LOVE AND COMFORT THAT I NEEDED TO GET ME TO THIS POINT. YOUR LOVING,PLAYFUL,ENERGY WHILE BEING ON THIS EARTH HAS HELPED ME TO REALIZE THAT YOUR PHYSICAL PRESENCE IS GONE BUT THAT YOUR SPECIAL SPIRIT LIVES ON IN ME AND ALL THE SURROUNDINGS WE SHARED. GOD BLESS YOU MY BEST FRIEND. I KNOW YOU AND I WILL FIND EACH OTHER SOME DAY. I KNOW THAT FOR SURE. I MISS YOU VERY VERY MUCH BABY BOY. THANK YOU FOR BEING PART OF MY LIFE AND SHOWING ME HOW TO LIVE AND LOVE. I WILL ALWAYS LOVE YOU BUSTER......ALWAYS.....LOVE.....YOUR MOM.....DEBBIE

Princess

Reply with quote  #2 
((DEBBIE)) sending you big hugs and prayers of continued healing on this marker.  I too will be celebrating two markers coming up soon for our Kaizer and MAddie.  It is hard I know, I hope you have a day filled with beautiful memories of your Buster and may you go to sleep tonight with the knowing that your Buster is watching over you always from the bridge.
Hugs and prayers
Debbie Princess, Kaizer & Maddie's mom
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.