Starchilde
today is the one year anniversary of my kitty girl Janis passing. Janis passed from kidney disease and failure...she was my best friend...we traveled everywhere togethre. I have her ashes, pictures, candles and incense on my bookshelf as a memorial for her. I love and miss her very much, though I know she no longer suffers. Last nite I did a memorial for her. RIP my dear friend. I will love and remembre you forever!
Siobhan Moore
Quote 0 0
JRsMom
Janis must surely know how much you loved and continue to love her. Love is the only thing that does not die. Thank you for sharing how you have created a memorial for her.

I lost my beloved JR, my horse, 17 days ago. I am so lost without him. I am here to find comfort, understanding and support from other pet owners whose animals were their friends and their family.

In reading your words, I know I will get through this. I don't know how, but I will. Thank you.

Brooke
Quote 0 0
onemalta
((((Hugs)))) to you. What a lovely idea to have a memorial like this. May you find comfort in the memories of your best friend.

Quote 0 0
Lety
So sorry for the loss of your baby, know that your baby is in a better place now with no more suffering and no more pain.
Lety
Quote 0 0
Gertie
Starchilde wrote:
today is the one year anniversary of my kitty girl Janis passing. Janis passed from kidney disease and failure...she was my best friend...we traveled everywhere togethre. I have her ashes, pictures, candles and incense on my bookshelf as a memorial for her. I love and miss her very much, though I know she no longer suffers. Last nite I did a memorial for her. RIP my dear friend. I will love and remembre you forever!
Quote 0 0
Gertie
Lety- Janis is at peace. Thinking of you.

Hug's Duncan's Momx
Quote 0 0