Forum

Author   Comment  
Mybeautifulboy

Reply with quote  #1 
Bosco, it has been one year ago today that you left us so suddenly and we still can’t believe that you are gone. So much has happened in the last year that we wish you had been apart of. Your Nana finally moved closer, she is now only a few miles away. Your big brother got married and your little brother got engaged. Your fur brothers and sister are still hanging in there and we worry about losing them.

We miss you like crazy and we still shed tears whenever we talk about you. You were our special boy and I hope that we gave you a good life. We are so grateful that you were apart of our life.

We will love you forever Mr Brown Eyes.

Love mom

MyBella

Reply with quote  #2 
Dear Bosco's Mom,

I am so sorry for the loss of your precious Bosco, Dachshunds are such sweet dogs. I love that your nickname for your sweet Bosco is "Mr. Brown Eyes", I bet when you looked into your Boscos eyes it was like looking deep into his soul, where a beautiful connection was formed between you and Bosco, that connection is forever, that connection never ends, that connection will always be strong, your Bosco will make sure of that.

I am so truly sorry for your loss, I post this candle in honor of Bosco's one year Angelversary. May your heart always know and feel Bosco's beautiful loving light, bringing with his love, the peace and healing you so deserve.

Sincerely, Don, Vera and forever our little Bella

Image result for heart candle
Mybeautifulboy

Reply with quote  #3 
Thank you so much, you don’t know how much that means to me. You are so very kind.
CK1991

Reply with quote  #4 
Hi Bosco’s mom,
Like Don, I love that you called Bosco: Mr Brown Eyes! There is something about our pets” eyes. Humans can be guarded but our babies show all of their love in their eyes when they look at us. It’s a beautiful thing to remember. Your first anniversary or Angelversary! So many beautiful things to remember but also such sadness in missing your special boy! Hugs to you!
CK
Mybeautifulboy

Reply with quote  #5 
Thank you CK.
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.