AndysDAD
It has been a one year since I lost my Andy. It is still so very hard. I miss him so much.IMG00068-20110430-0815.jpg 
I've lost my best friend
Quote 0 0
MissingChops
He looks incredibly sweet. I am so sorry for your loss. I lost my best buddy, Chops on Saturday. It's just horrible!
Quote 0 0
Kimberlymichelle
What a cute picture of an adorable dog. I am so sorry for your loss. I am thinking of you.
How lucky I am to have had something that I loved so much. Love to my Howie....always and forever.
Quote 0 0
Catladykaren
I'm so sorry for your loss. Suffering a loss this time of year can make us feel so isolated and even resentful. My precious Leeloo took my heart and joy with her on 12/08/13. I am getting a christmas cactus in her honor. I can only hope that when it blooms around this time next year I may find some small comfort that they are signs from her. I wish you peace and joy in the memories of love and your sweet Andy.
Love is eternal....
Quote 0 0
iluvlucy
Aw, Andy was such a beautiful dog. I moved here with two cute cats, but both passed within 6 weeks of each other. Christmas is a tough time to lose fur babies.

Micky  born May 1994 Adopted from Pamlico County Animal Shelter. died October 25, 2013  
Lucy   August 10, 2011. Adopted from Operation Care Cat Rescue. died December 14, 2013
Fair Lady born April 2010. Adopted from a wonderful Bosnian family who could no longer take care of her.

Quote 0 0