Forum

Author   Comment  
Hendrix

Reply with quote  #1 
It is Hendrix's birthday today ... he would have been 3 yrs old. For the 2 1/2 years that I had him, I celebrate his birthday by buying him a new toy, collar and special treat. We start our day by taking a long walk in the morning, and right after work - we will be out with his friends at the dog park.

Now that he is gone, I am planning on visiting our favourite park ... I haven't been there since we moved to another part of the city. I'm doing well this past few weeks, so I am a little bit scared of going back to the park as it might bring back a lot of memories ... and also, Hendrix was pretty popular in that area ... it would have been hard to bump into the people we know and have them ask me where he is.

I just realized that ... his birthday is one of the many firsts special occasion that we wont be together ...

How did you guys cope up with it? I know that losing a furkid is a very heartbreaking experience ... but the "morning afters" or the "after shock" is more painful to bear ...

But I know, that one day ... our hearts will heal.

Hendrix, oh you little devil ! I miss you :) and I hope you're not causing too much trouble at the rainbow ... you are greatly missed. Happy Birthday my love :)

Mommy loves you dearly

{{{hugssss}}}

Attached Images
jpeg untitled.jpg (66.19 KB, 5 views)

Demons'll charm you with a smile, for a while
But in time...

Nothing can harm you
Not while I'm around...

♥ I miss you so much, Hendrix ♥

Love you lots,
Mum

SchnauzsMom

Reply with quote  #2 

Dear Hendrix's Mom,

I pray God helps Hendrix send you the most beautiful of signs today on his 3rd birthday.  My deepest sympathy to you -- my little Schnauzer was almost 16 -- it hurts so badly regardless the number of years, but 3 is just wrong.  I cry everytime I read about your baby -- so young and so loved.  Hendrix must be a very special little angel.  God's peace

-Schnauz's Mom
MagzMom

Reply with quote  #3 
Maggie's birthday will be the16th, maybe she and Hendrix can celebrate together.  Happy Birthday Hendrix, please give my Maggie a huge kiss from her Mom who is missing her so much these days.
Hendrix

Reply with quote  #4 
I took the courage of going to the park, where Hendrix and I used to go daily. Last time I was there was when Hendrix and I took a long walk before we moved to the other side of the city.

I brought a red balloon with me (with the number 3 printed on it). Red was Hendrix color :)

I decided to take the same path we used to take ... stopping at every little corner/bushes where he used to play. I wanted to embrace him so badly ... but I have nothing bus his precious memories.

As soon as I entered the dog area, where I normally let him out of his leash ... I let out his b-day balloon. When I was a kid, I used to believe that when you want to send a letter to God, just attached it to the balloon and he will receive it. I still want to hold on to that belief.

I want Hendrix to know how much I miss him and how much I love him.

I didn't take my eyes off the balloon until I can't see it anymore ... it was like a therapy.

I will return to the park next year, to honor his b-day ... to celebrate his life.

-----

Thanks for the well wishes Magz & Schnauz's mom

Demons'll charm you with a smile, for a while
But in time...

Nothing can harm you
Not while I'm around...

♥ I miss you so much, Hendrix ♥

Love you lots,
Mum
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.