Mackysmum
Well today is one month since macky left this world sounds so long when i say it out loud , I'm not sure how I feel i think i would cry if I didn't have a migraine headache that gets worse with tension.
My family's also gone away today my mums my biggest support so I'll miss her comfort .

I do feel I'm reaching more of an acceptance about loosing my macky but at times that changes in not wanting to accept his gone . The last month has been kinda a blur to be honest at times I felt mentallyand physically sick and still today I just dont feel myself or normal. Macky was what made up me as a person in many ways so my identity feels shattered and like there is puzzles missing .

Miss you my boy that never will change and I don't want it to your worth every feeling ive felt since your gone and even before you left love you little man xxxooo
Quote 0 0
Bailey15
Hi Allison,
Such a beautiful picture of you with your precious Macky! It looks like such a happy day and it is so wonderful having such sweet memories to hold on to. Anniversaries like this "one month anniversary" unfortunately bring back the more difficult and painful memories of having to allow our best friends to go and find peace. It is such a short time to try and process and accept such a loss so it's no wonder it still seems surreal to you. It is very difficult learning to go on and live without them but know that the bond you shared with Macky will never be broken. He is a part of you now and always will be.
Thinking of you and sending you hugs,
MJ
Quote 0 0
nosunshine
Mackysmum,
You are in my thoughts as I read about Macky's 1 month anniversary. There are not many days when I can make it through without crying for Sunny. I've had a little longer time then you to work through this grief but it's still so tough some days and the anniversaries bring back so much heartache. I am sending you my thoughts and prayers and hoping your heart is beginning to heal a little bit at a time.
Blessings,
Sharon
Quote 0 0
Mackysmum
nosunshine wrote:
Mackysmum,
You are in my thoughts as I read about Macky's 1 month anniversary. There are not many days when I can make it through without crying for Sunny. I've had a little longer time then you to work through this grief but it's still so tough some days and the anniversaries bring back so much heartache. I am sending you my thoughts and prayers and hoping your heart is beginning to heal a little bit at a time.
Blessings,
Sharon
Quote 0 0
Mackysmum
Thank you for your reply
It's hit me like a ton of bricks that hes no here i haven't reached that full deep acceptance i guess
Life doesn't feel the same anymore im not sure it ever will all I know is i miss him like crazy
Quote 0 0