Shillingg30
A month today, I lost my 14 year old, Nala. I had an eerie feeling about how today was going to feel and the feelings of that day came running back this morning. However, I find solace with her ashes on our mantle decorated with flowers all over and all the good memories. Wanted to share a quick photo of my girl as well! Sending hugs to all of you currently grieving and missing your fur babies. As always, so grateful to find a place in this forum where I feel comfortable with my feelings and know it’s a safe space.D9F696B2-5E06-4020-AB34-975FE898EB99.jpeg 
Quote 1 0
Jan_H
What a sweet picture of your beautiful Nala. I'm glad you are able to find solace with her ashes and memories.

Jan
Quote 0 0
Marleys_Mom

Awwww Nala is so sweet! I feel just like you I lost my girl Marley a little over a month ago too.... seems so surreal that she’s just not here physically anymore either. I float between the sweet memories and the sadness of not having her little 12lb frame bouncing around the house, I’m so grateful for this forum as well this community understands and we can support each other..... reading and sharing your story helps me as I know I’m not alone in the world with these feelings thank you! 

This is my little girl too!

Michelle 
Marley .jpeg 

Quote 1 0
Shillingg30

Thank you so much for the sweet message!

Jan_H wrote:
What a sweet picture of your beautiful Nala. I'm glad you are able to find solace with her ashes and memories.

Jan

Quote 0 0
Shillingg30

Michelle,

What a sweet post and so sorry for your loss as well. I hope you’re doing well.

Marley is so precious omg!! I know you just miss her so much and I send you lots of hugs!

Marleys_Mom wrote:

Awwww Nala is so sweet! I feel just like you I lost my girl Marley a little over a month ago too.... seems so surreal that she’s just not here physically anymore either. I float between the sweet memories and the sadness of not having her little 12lb frame bouncing around the house, I’m so grateful for this forum as well this community understands and we can support each other..... reading and sharing your story helps me as I know I’m not alone in the world with these feelings thank you! 

This is my little girl too!

Michelle 
Marley .jpeg 

Quote 0 0
LILY2020
It's been five weeks since we lost our Lily. It is getting a little easier but I'm reminded of her last day/last hours and it brings it all back again.  After she died we had a little service for her (wrote her a poem and buried the poem in the ground). That was helpful but I very much feel the loss of my constant companion. Here's my Lily65E55D78-31DB-4D88-A56F-59B5784BC13F_1_105_c.jpeg 
KATHLEEN COOLIDGE
Quote 0 0