Meekosmommy
One month ago today I lost my beautiful baby boy. I'm on the verge of tears today, I'm so incredibly sad still.. I'm starting to wonder if this sadness will ever go away..

Here is a picture of Meeko resting on my shoulder, I love him so much, I miss him so much. I just want him to come home but I know he won't
Quote 0 0
camunki
hi Meekomommy, a sweet precious pic of your darling Meeko, and yes one month is all too new, all too fresh. Its ok to be sad, you miss your baby. I am going on 5 plus months since losing my dog Munki back on Dec 3rd.....when I take my other dogs out for walk, when I am in the woods by myself, that is when my tears roll, so yes, i still cry everyday, and it is cuz i miss my darling Munki. The sadness does go away, at a very, very slow pace, but i think the tears of just missing our babies it what hurts the most, we want to hold them once more, love them and feel their presence...please know you are not alone

Cam

Quote 0 0
Meekosmommy
Thank you camunki. Means a lot. I'm sorry about your loss as well. I hope it gets better for me. I'm so sick of trying to do fun things but all I do is think about Meeko and then I don't have fun at all, thank you though I appreciate your input.
Quote 0 0
Ell99
dear meekos mummy.im so sorry for your loss and feel your pain as im going thru the same thing as are alot of us. i knew i would be sad when this day came- but was not prepared for the overwhelming grief that i feel. you do not have to feel happy or do happy things - im taking time to grieve by lying on the lounge with a blanket ( if i dont have to be at work) until the day comes that i might want to do something. your meeko is beautiful and would have had a lovely life with you. we wish they could stay with us forever but sadly they cannot. none of us are prepared for when they leave us. im 3 weeks now and still so sad but i cannot change the situation and it wont bring my kitty back so im just taking one day at a time. im hopping on this forum alot to try and help others . im not sure if im actually helping but at least we know- what we are feeling is NORMAL and we are not alone. hang in there. xxxx
Quote 0 0
elliemeewiz
(((((((hugs))))))) to you Meeko's Mommy.. I know exactly how you feel. Meeko is adorable. I want my Wizberry back too. <3
My beloved sweet Tess August 1999 - February 21 2001
My beloved loyal Byron March 1998 - April 28 2008
My sweet beloved girlie Angelina April 2001- September 2012
Me & my sweet beloved Wizberry forever 1998- April 21, 2016
My sweet beloved Snow Goddess Sybil girlie April 2001- May 11,2018
Quote 0 0
Caren21
I'm so sorry for the loss of your beautiful little one - It is also a month today since we lost our Bailey dog and I too am still hurting.
Caren
Quote 0 0