et61
Exactly a month ago today I lost my beloved sweetie. Still unable to accept his passing - haven't accepted his ashes or able to look at any pictures. Hoping it would get easier but it hasn't. I miss him terribly.
Quote 0 0
camunki
One month is still so fresh, new and raw. I am going on over 5 months and still cry each day. I try to think of happy thoughts, but then I miss my girl and then I get sad. I do journal each day and that helps sooooo much. You are still going thru the phases of grieving and the path we are on takes a long time to heal. May peace be with you...

Cam

Quote 0 0
Bailey15
I am so sorry for your pain! One month is not very long. Please be kind to yourself during this oh, so difficult time! Thinking of you and hoping you are able to got get some peace!
MJ
Quote 0 0
jimmy17
Yes, one month is still so new, and you are still going through all the different stages of grief. Yesterday was 21 weeks since we lost our dog, and I still miss him so much. At times it feels like yesterday, other times it seems a lot longer.   We will all get there eventually,  stay strong , and keep coming here for moral support.
                                                          Hugs, Jackie
J Taylor
Quote 0 0
et61
Thanks for your kind words everyone sometimes it feels like such a long time ago that he's been gone but he will never leave my heart
Quote 0 0