allisones
Dear Thelma girl,

You've been gone a month and I think of you every single day. Whether I'm walking around the neighborhood or I'm just about to fall asleep, I feel you with me always. The world has been such a chaotic and terrible place and I have, in the last month, wished so much to have you with me. You were so often the only joy I ever had. I feel right now that you took all my joy with you and I'm scared I won't get it back ever again. 

I miss you so deeply and so does Greta. We are not the same anymore without you. Just wanted to say that.

Quote 0 0
MilesMomma
Hugs to you, thinking of you and your angel.
Quote 0 0
Lily2000
I lost my Lily almost a month ago too. I feel just like you do. I am crying now as I write this. Lily was my friend, and when all seemed bad, she was always there for me. So happy to see me when I came home, followed me wherever I went in the house and loved her walks. I can't even go on walks anymore. Everywhere I look, I see her but she's gone and I just can't seem to accept it. 16 1/2 years she was here. I even tool her to Australia with me for almost a year. My husband used to say we were bonded and I honestly thought that we would die together. Im sorry to ramble on but your words struck me. I am sorry for your loss. I know how you feel. 
Quote 0 0
allisones
Thank you so much for reading and taking time to respond. I really believe we will one day be reunited with our friends. <3
Quote 0 0