MichelleShebbasmom

It has been one month since I had to put my sweet angel, Shebba to sleep.  I am still deeply hurting inside. I miss her, terrible. Next week, February 15th would had been her 16 birthday.  She left a huge hole in my heart that will never mend.    

Quote 0 0
annieks
I am so very sorry for your loss and understand the pain. I lost my sweet girl Misty 10 days ago. She was 12 1/2 and had been with me almost every day of my life. As hard as the pain is, I'm glad there are others like yourself who understand. God bless you...
Quote 0 0
cassiesmom
I know how hard it is. I lost my precious Cassie kitty, who was 20 yrs old, one month ago on Thurs. Not a day has gone by that I don't think of her. And its hard to believe that it has been a month since I had to make that awful decision to have her put to sleep. I know that things will get better, as they will for you also, but it is so hard in the meantime. Know that there are others who know and share your pain. 
Quote 0 0
kitay95
I put my Kitay to sleep January 13 2010 . I never knew my love for him would devestate me so terribly. He was a big part of my life. I love him and please forgive me Kitay. I understand how you feel. I have my days when I think I am getting better and than it gets worse. I must remember he is in a better place. I feel he misses me much and the separation is hard for both of us. Hang in there. We will be with our loved one someday.
Quote 0 0