Gmr
My sweet baby Peanut, Mommy is sitting here thinking of you as always but especially tonight on New Year's Eve. I'm thinking of how we would cuddle up on the couch and how I would hug and kiss you at midnight to wish you a Happy New Year. How mommy would share her treats with you and think about our new year ahead. I hate thinking of starting a new year without you. In 7 days it will already be 2 mths since I lost you. I still light your candle every day and mommy had some copies made of a pic of you. I put them in a frame and have one next to your candle in the living room and one next to my bed. You will NEVER be forgotten. You are my precious baby and the best buddy I could ever have. I miss you so very much. Your sister Gracie has been trying to take care of me for you. She has been laying by my side on the couch and in bed every day. I know she misses you too. Mommy is waiting patiently for a visit from you. I don't cry as much as I did before but will still break down at the oddest times. Right now I feel just deep sadness. Peanut, mommy knows how you always wanted to be by my side. You followed me everywhere. So I hope you are adjusting ok where you are. I want you to run and play like you did when you were younger because you could not do that over the past year. I hope you can still feel my love for you and how much I miss you. Mommy asks God every night to tell you I love you and miss you and to give you a big hug and kiss from me. What I would give to hold you and hug and kiss you just one more time. Your mommies baby forever. Kisses
Quote 0 0
Mistysmama
Gmr, that is a really beautiful Spirit letter to your sweet Peanut.

Yes she is free now of the physical troubles, and can do whatever she likes. No more body pain! She will be okay. I think she will definitely try to visit you, either while you are awake (in which case you will sense her character close by and a feeling of love) -or in a dream.
Hold the love like a little light. It is all you have, or will ever have, to find your way home.

Misty's Blog..a Dogfight with Cancer http://www.mistysblog69.blogspot.co.uk

Misty's life after death: http://www.dog2spirit.com
Quote 0 0
pannklaus
I just read your post from New Year's eve.  I am very sorry about the loss of your sweet Peanut.  I felt the same way on New Year's eve about the loss of my sweet baby Lenny cat.  This is the first year that you and I are both entering without our precious fur babies.  I know you will never forget your precious baby just as I will never forget mine.  I hope that they are both running and playing at the Rainbow Bridge.  We know they no longer have any pain or physical problems and are free to do whatever they wish.  We are left with the grief and sadness.  It has been nine months since I lost Lenny and I am doing better than I was in the beginning.  I hope that over time it will get somewhat better for you too, although the desire to be with them probably doesn't ever go away.
Patsy
Quote 0 0