Annee
God I think this is the worst nightmare I have ever experienced. My little buddy of 12 years isn't here with me any more. I miss him terrible. I guess I feel the worst for him with the seasons turning back towards Spring and Summer how he would have loved it again. He loved life and his breakfast and a nap on a full tummy. What a wonderful little gift God gave me with Tater. How very special he was. I don't think this terrible feeling will ever go away.
Quote 0 0
RileysMom
Annee,

I’m sorry for your loss. It is difficult with the season changing, isn’t it? I’ve been thinking similar things about my little doggy who just passed. She loved this upcoming time of year. It’s hard to fathom that the past spring and summer, were the last ones she’d have. I can picture her outside now, doing her little outdoor things...

I’m glad you were able to have 12 good years with Tater. They are such precious gifts to us and are our buddies through and through. Hang in there. This is a rough time, but it will eventually get a little easier.

Please post as much as you need to and know you have a listening ear in all of us.
Val
—Loving Riley, Rosy & Axl always 🐾

Quote 0 0
MissingScooty
Annee it is very hard. I know. I just take it one moment at a time and even then I wonder how I will make it. We can all support each other on here. It's been two months and a light a tealight candle in his memory almost every night. It's just something tangible I do. The other night I actually got down on my knees and sniffed the rug where he used to lay...sounds crazy I know! But gosh the memories that came back.  We will make it....
Missing and loving Scooter Forever
- Melissa
Quote 0 0
Sueny6
Annee,

I'm so sorry for the loss of your beloved Tater. You are right that we are blessed to have these special gifts by our side.

Its only been 4 days since my little mama has gone. She was my first and only dog. Going through this terrible time- it's hard to imagine looking forward to spring and summer without them by our side. I know we will eventually get through this terrible time and the thought of the good times we shared will bring a smile to our face.

I pray that time comes soon. You and Tater will be in my prayers.

Quote 0 0