AnnieBirdseed
My poor, poor little boy.  You had a hard life with much pain and discomfort and it wasn't fair.
You were a great cat who loved everybody and you should have had the best life could offer.
I miss you so badly that I ache inside of my heart and I long for you.  I long to hold you and
feel you purring.  How lucky I was to have such a marvelous cat.  You would lie right on top
of my chest and purr like a little machine, comforting me and putting us both to sleep.  I
have a fake cat that has fur on it that actually feels something like yours and so I sleep with
it and hold it and make believe it's you there with me.   I hope that somehow, someday, our
souls will meet again.  In the meantime, I will always love you and I will never forget you and
your daddy feels the same way and misses you too and loves you too.   Rest In Peace my little
tail boy. 
Quote 0 0
smkovalinsky
This made me cry.  :(
Quote 0 0
Wong_ama
I want to pull out my childhood stuffed animal because I miss my Felix so much. I understand. I am so sorry you lost your kitty. I understand the void well. Home doesn't feel like home without him and he made every apartment feel like home. 
Amanda - Cat Ambassador / Lover of Cats
Quote 0 0
ThomasCatsMummy
Oh Annie. I could have written exactly the same post- especially the bit about missing our lovely cat lying on my chest and purring. It's left such a void.

Much love
Thomas Cat
In our lives 14/4/2009 - 18/05/2013
In our hearts forever
Quote 0 0
AnnieBirdseed
Hi everybody.  We sure are all in the same boat aren't we.  I am actually still in shock sometimes.  I almost forget
every once in a while that he's not here and then I remember again and it's a shock.  It's been over three months
but I just can't seem to get used to it.   He was a very very special boy.  I love him with all my heart and soul.  May
our Lord comfort us who mourn. 
Quote 0 0