Forum

Author   Comment   Page 2 of 2      Prev   1   2
winstonsmom

Reply with quote  #16 
I am so sorry to hear about your precious Max.  What a beauty. He has those soft beautiful eyes like my Win. I too, lost the love of my life to hemangiosarcoma.  My Winston was 12 1/2.  He too had a clean bill of health a few weeks before he went to the bridge.  He did have high blood pressure and the vet changed his meds and I thought he was lethargic because I thought they were too strong for him.  The vet cut his dose in half but it didn't seem to work.  I brought him in on a Friday, he had an x-ray and it showed a mass on his spleen.  He removed it and his spleen and sent it to biopsy.  He was doing okay, I was to take him home on Monday, but the surgery must have been too much for him and he died on Sunday morning. This disease also travels to the heart and I believe that's what happened.  I can't begin to tell you the shock it was to me. He was so full of life a couple of weeks before.  His vet tried everything for him.  They were best buds for all of his 12 1/2 years.  He has been gone for 3 1/2 years and the pain never goes away.  It lessens some, and you will remember all of his funny antics, but the pain of missiing him will always be there. His birthday is in a couple of weeks, he would have been 16. 

My thoughts and prayers are with you.  I have had many signs from Win, and I know Max will pay you visits.  Please keep your mind open.  You will see them.  They will always be with us.

Big Hugs,
Denise, Winston's mom

Attached Images
jpeg Wincap.jpg (61.97 KB, 4 views)
jpeg WINSTON-ANGEL.jpg (27.00 KB, 4 views)

Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.