Baileysbro
Tink short for Tinkerbell came to me back in 2001, she was born in March 2001,not sure of exact date, and I got her in June of 2001. 

A great little cat, runt of the litter, she was so sweet, mischievous and playful.  She was the kitten among older cats, Spookie and Maxie, both now deceased. 

She was like a dog, always hungry always at the refrigerator hoping for some treat, very fussy in cat food choice, only liked Fancy Feast Grilled food but only a select few of that.  She prefered what she could get from me, yeah I spoiled her, she loved cheese.  And I would share food off my plate for her.

Then suddenly almost overnight she seemed to have lost her appetite.  Its been very hot and humid so I thought it was because of that, sometimes she would go through phases of eating less, but it didn't last long.

She also has been sleeping a lot too.  I try to give her her favorite things, she sniffs at it then goes back to sleep.  She's not drinking tons of water.  She's very alert though and I'm thinking maybe its just the heat. 

This has been going for a little over a week. 
Bailey
October 31, 2002 - April 19, 2016 10:25 P.M.
My best friend, my companion, my love

[e8de4bc1-77ae-4da2-9834-109b68b6cda8]

[Paws-for-the-News-Grieving-the-loss-of-a-pet] 
Quote 0 0
camunki
hi sorry for the problems you are having with Tink, maybe bring her to the vet for a checkup....that way at least the vet can give you an explanation as to why Tink is acting funny and it may releive alot of stress off your mind and thinking the worst. I wish you luck!

Cam

Quote 0 0
frostymommy
Yes agree with Camunki! Please let me n others know
Soph
Frosty Joy 5/14 - 7/16
Quote 0 0
CKMP
Baileysbro, I am so so sorry you now have worry over Tinkerbell.  Did you get her in to the vet for a check?  Please let us all know how she is.
Quote 0 0
GunnersMama
I'm sorry to hear that Tink isn't feeling well. Let us know how she's doing when you get a chance. Sending hugs and prayers.
Quote 0 0
Baileysbro
Thanks all.  Tink is still with me.  As to the vet, went to take her and well she disappeared, funny how that happens even in her state.   She somehow found out that we were going to go to the doctors and found the strength to hide and I could not find her.  Of course when I gave up the search, there she was a few hours later.

She's in no pain and she purrs when I pet her, she takes water and will eat a little people food.  Chicken though not everyday.   Tink was the type of cat that stood at the refrigerator and meowed and purred whenever she wanted a treat, she loved cheese and it breaks my heart whenever I try to give her small pieces of her favorite cheese she has no interest in it.  She likes to sleep in the bathtub. 

She does get up and walks but tires quickly and ends up plopping a few steps.  Then she tries to get up again walks a few steps and plops down.

She's around 15 or 16 years old. 

Bailey
October 31, 2002 - April 19, 2016 10:25 P.M.
My best friend, my companion, my love

[e8de4bc1-77ae-4da2-9834-109b68b6cda8]

[Paws-for-the-News-Grieving-the-loss-of-a-pet] 
Quote 0 0
Bellas_mom

Please try again and bring your baby to the vet.  I lost my little baby girl 6 months ago.  I actually brought her ashes home 6 months ago today.  Bella was only 3 1/2.  These are the same signs that I missed when I lost her.  Even though she was seen by her vet, I thought she had more time or would pull through.  All the research I found was too late.  I regret every day not seeing the signs.  If I had known, time with her would have been different.  I miss her every moment of every day and the regrets will never go away.

I do hope your baby will be ok.  I don't want you to suffer with "should haves".

Bella's mom

Quote 0 0