Mylife734
It was 3 years December 13th that my Precious died in my arms from a seazure from a Lepro shot 3 days before and the vets office never even said an I'm Sorry. Within 5 days I was in the ER with my blood pressure at 120 over 220 (stroke levels) , all test were done and all came down to stress, surprise. Anxiety immediately set in but no Dr would help me with that. 5months almost to the day I came home from work, my other dog almost a year older wasn't looking and breathing right, I rushed him to the ER vet and past shortly after. It's been 3 years, I'm still broken and stuck in darkness.
Quote 0 0
BoxerMomForever
I’m very sorry for your losses. That is so hard. To lose both so close together. Losing one is hard enough. I wish I had advice on the grief. Been almost three months for me and the sadness is brutal. Hugs yo you....
Linda *Mom to two boxer angels* Lily {White Girl} 6/22/09 - 10/14/19  ** Ginger {Flashy Fawn Girl} 6/4/97 - 5/28/09
Quote 0 0
Cassies_mom1
Hello,
I'm so sorry for your loss and for the pain you are going through.  I can relate to losing your beloved fur babies so close together.  I had 3 cats and 1 dog and within a year and a half I lost all of them, the last one ( my dog) leaving me 3 months ago. I had all of them for several years. I just couldn't believe they all died just months apart.  I love this site because I read so many things that help me cope.  Something I read recently said "you learn to live with the grief, not through it"  that made a lot of sense to me.   What that quote means to me is living with the grief means the grief will always be with me and with time and being kind to myself I will eventually learn to smile, be happy and be grateful I had so many years with my beautiful furbabies. Going through it to me means I get to the other side and all the pain is gone and I don't think for me that is true healing.  Since the loss of my first cat I've had to live with grief.   As time goes by I have hope my pain will lessen.   

I truly hope your pain lessens.     
Beatrice Eaton
Quote 0 0