COOKIES4
MY PRECIOUS COCKATIEL SPARKY PASSED 12198828/2017. HE WAS 28 YEARS AND TEN AND A HALF MONTHS BORN FEBRUARY 14TH OF 1989 MY COMFORT MY CHILD MY HEART GIVING ME HOPE TO LOOK FORWARD TO TIRED OF CRYING SINCE BEING DEPRESSED PLEASE MY HIGHER POWER HELP ME I BEG YOU TO TAKE THIS HEAVY SHEET OF SADNESS COVERING ME OFF OF MY SAD WEAK PETITE BODY SO I MAY BREATHE PRAYERS FROM MOMMY JOAN TO HELP ME I TRUST IN GOD HE WOULD NOT WANT ME FEELING THIS WAY I MISS YOU SPARKY .SPARKYS BUTTON CALENDAR WHERE I COUNT EVERY DAY HE HAS LEFT AND USE PLASTIC WATER CAPS WRITE THE DAY ON THEM WITH ORANGE MARKER AND SAY A LITTLE PRAYER HE IS OK
Quote 0 0
skmk
Cookies4,   I am so sorry to hear of your loss.  I wish I could say more to help you.  All I can say is that you are not alone in your grief and depression.  I myself am suffering too.  It's so hard to lose our beloved pets.  Our daily activities revolve  around them and then they are gone and we don't know what to do.   We are lost.  I pray we all get through this.
Wishing you peace,
skmk
Quote 0 0
FishChris
Cookies, I am so sorry :( Wow ! 28 tears is a LONG time ! You must have taken really great care of that bird ! That is so awesome. Its also way more than enough time for that bird to become a solid part off you. I can totally see why it hurts so much :( 
All I can tell you is, time will make it easier to think about all the joy your bird brought you, and less about having lost her.
Animal lover and photographer
Quote 0 0