Lauretta1354 Show full post »
Lauretta1354
I agree , i learned my lesson the hard way . It cost me the life of my beautiful girl 
Quote 0 0
Amararata
I think the same for my girl. But then I think my dog would want me to create something beautiful in her honor and leave a legacy. so that she becomes immortal in a sense. What sort of legacy would you want to leave for Sadie? 
Quote 0 0
Pecan_mom
@Lauretta1354
please dont’s feel guilty and its not your fault.  I also believe that we have no control over what god and the universe plan.   We can not know everything and control everything either.  Even the best Doctors and vets can’t and don’t know everything.  Our pets come to our lives when we need them the most and leave when they think its the right time and with our best interest at heart.  even when it’s sudden.  They are always with us because their spirit lives forever and love never dies.  people might think I’m crazy but that’s how I’m coping with my sweet girls passing.  I felt so guilty i could not eat, sleep or walk. the feelings are still coming and going but I am trying my best to think positive.  Its ok to grieve and miss them but we have to stop the guilt.  
Sp
Quote 0 0
Lauretta1354
I know but i cannot help it , she was fine before that . She was taken too soon .. she was my link to help me deal with passing of my big guy just seven months before . I needed her and she needed me . Very unfair i lost my whole family matter of months . 
Quote 0 0
Pecan_mom
I know how you feel.  I want my Pecan to be here too. I am mad that she left before all her friends.  Not that I want anything bad happen to any of her friends but Pecan was happy healthy l, got sick and passed away in 8 hours.  I didn’t get a chance to say goodbye to her.  I was in complete shock.  She was my soulmate, my best friend, my confidant, my walking/hiking partner, she was my therapy dog and was with me 24/7.  It’s been over 6 weeks and I cry everyday.  I am talking to a grief Counselor because I can’t cope without help and my family are worried about me.  My spiritual beliefs are helping me more than anything.  It might sound stupid to some but that’s the only way I can survive this.  I wish there was a way I could save my girl and knew better and more but there wasn’t.  Even the biggest scientist and doctors can’t save their loved ones. We would all hold on to our loved ones if we could.  I would give up my house to have Pecan back.  Unfortunately death is part of life but it’s not the end.  If you like you can go to my “A dream or a visitation” post.  There are so many uplifting stories there that might help you a little. 
Sp
Quote 0 0