kikis_mom_1118
5 months and today is not a good day. I miss looking into my baby girl's eyes and her laying her head on my chest or her crawling up in my back as I lay down. Today is just not a good day for me. This month she would of been 15. I was hoping that she would make it until 21 yrs but who am I kidding. 21 still would not be enough.

She was loving, loyal, fearless, funny, spoiled and everyone who saw her instantly fell in love with her because she loved people, especially children. No matter where we went people instantly noticed the mohawk she had in top of her head. That was her trade mark. That was something special that the Heavenly Father gave her. She was a joy and today is just not a good day...
Quote 0 0
peke_bb
I'm very sorry about your loss. I don't know what to say or do to make you feel better. Just know that I understand how you are feeling and you are not alone. I can tell how much you love her. I lost my dog a month ago. He would have turned 15 in July. The weather is warming up and it makes me miss him even more because I could be taking him out for a walk on this beautiful day. Hugs to you and hope things get better.
Quote 1 0
kikis_mom_1118
Thank you...I have got to get some type of peace. I'll do good then relapse. I dreamed about a dog last night. It was not my Kiki but it was a jack Russell just like she was but a different color and a boy. Just trying to process my emotions..
Quote 1 0