whymeow Show full post »
jakes_mom
whymeow wrote:

jakes_mom- that’s the same date I lost Norti. There must have been wails that reached into the depths of the earth on that day. I am so happy to hear you have Dale. You’re right, our little ones are never gone because they are always with us, in our hearts. Time has not changed that- and I find that pretty amazing. Time has also failed to dilute the power of true friendship- what a blessing! Take care jakes_mom...

andrea
Quote 0 0
jakes_mom
Thank you again for your kind words. I try to take comfort in knowing that although their time is brief, we gave them everything that was ours to give, and to never take anything for granted for life is so fleeting and fragile, like a candle in the wind. I've had five cats and have been truly blessed because they were all so loving and wonderful in their own special way. And, it occurs to me, that I never would have known them but for the passing of their predecessor. It gives me some solace to know that, although I cannot control fate, I can give another deserving kitty a chance at a loving home and myself to open my heart again to that special love and bond. I will say a prayer for you.
andrea
Quote 0 0
whymeow
Dear Beautiful Boy

Its hard to believe its been four years- since I've held you or looked into your soulful eyes. My life has gone on without you- but as anticipated I am not the same without you. I am not free to laugh as though I don't have any cares. I am still unable to give the kind of love that I gave you. I am still waiting for the day when I will see you again.

My boy- you would know by now that four months ago my brother was suddenly taken from our family. He loved you too. I found an email I had sent him after you passed. I had sent him pictures of you- he used to call you The Prince. My brother replied to the email reminding me how loved you were. He said that he preferred to remember you in your heyday- when you were at your most handsome and graceful. He wrote We’ll miss him. RIP Norti, go play with ‘Kaiser’ and with Penny’s cat ‘Bully’ and say g’day to them from us also….xxxooo 

Now you are both away from me- together I hope- looking after each other and looking in on me- remembering how much I love you both and how I wish I could be with you or you with me. I know you visit me- and I am very grateful for that. But I wish I could hold you again in this life- you are both irreplaceable...

My boy, I still remember how you visited me soon after you left. You were vital, full of energy and life- and you were exceedingly happy. You were (more than) restored. I count on that visit being an accurate representation of how you have lived ever since... I also remember when you looked into my eyes on my birthday- several days before you passed. I'll never forget that look...

I love you my boy... Thank you for everything you were in my life- thank you for always being there during the crazy times- through all the moves, all the hardships...thank you for your great love and patience... You were one of the greatest blessings gifted to me in this peculiar existence.

Take care- and if you haven't already- find my brother- look after each other- and know how much I love you both...
Whymeow
Quote 0 0
jakes_mom
whymeow wrote:
Dear Beautiful Boy

Its hard to believe its been four years- since I've held you or looked into your soulful eyes. My life has gone on without you- but as anticipated I am not the same without you. I am not free to laugh as though I don't have any cares. I am still unable to give the kind of love that I gave you. I am still waiting for the day when I will see you again.

My boy- you would know by now that four months ago my brother was suddenly taken from our family. He loved you too. I found an email I had sent him after you passed. I had sent him pictures of you- he used to call you The Prince. My brother replied to the email reminding me how loved you were. He said that he preferred to remember you in your heyday- when you were at your most handsome and graceful. He wrote We’ll miss him. RIP Norti, go play with ‘Kaiser’ and with Penny’s cat ‘Bully’ and say g’day to them from us also….xxxooo 

Now you are both away from me- together I hope- looking after each other and looking in on me- remembering how much I love you both and how I wish I could be with you or you with me. I know you visit me- and I am very grateful for that. But I wish I could hold you again in this life- you are both irreplaceable...

My boy, I still remember how you visited me soon after you left. You were vital, full of energy and life- and you were exceedingly happy. You were (more than) restored. I count on that visit being an accurate representation of how you have lived ever since... I also remember when you looked into my eyes on my birthday- several days before you passed. I'll never forget that look...

I love you my boy... Thank you for everything you were in my life- thank you for always being there during the crazy times- through all the moves, all the hardships...thank you for your great love and patience... You were one of the greatest blessings gifted to me in this peculiar existence.

Take care- and if you haven't already- find my brother- look after each other- and know how much I love you both...
andrea
Quote 0 0
jakes_mom
Dear Whymeow,

I am so sorry for the loss of your brother. I’m sure Norti is keeping him company. Yeah, tomorrow will be four years....hard to believe. Did you ever wind up getting another kitty? Dale is still with me and provides much joy. Of course no one will ever replace Jake, but it’s an honor and a privilege to be able to take care of another sweet soul, unique in his own purfect way. Prayers for you and your family.

(Forever) Jakes_mom
andrea
Quote 0 0
whisker
<3 <3 <3
Quote 0 0
whymeow
Thank you Jakesmom

I ended up with two cats. They are beautiful boys- both of them. As you say though- there is no replacing- they are separate entities with their own love and life to live- and it is always an honour to share the life of another beautiful soul...

I hope you are well Jakesmom- will be thinking of you tomorrow...
Whymeow
Quote 0 0
whymeow
xx Whisker
Whymeow
Quote 0 0
whisker
Bless you whymeow for helping me remember.
Quote 0 0
MyBella
Pink Nokia Phone pics 004tree.jpg

Dear Norton's Mama,

Such a beautiful photo of your Norton, what a handsome boy.

I am so sorry for the sudden loss of your brother, such a beautiful memory of the email he sent you when your handsome Norti's had to leave.

The message you wrote to Norti on his four years is so beautiful, and while today is a sad for you, your message gives me encouragement as the love you have for your Norton is as strong as ever....even stronger.
That gives me such a warmth in my heart as I always worry that the love for my little girl would fade over time, but to read how strong your love for your sweet boy is still today is so truly heart touching.....thank you so much for sharing this message with us on here.

I post this candle in honor of your handsome Norton on his four years.
Image result for heart candle photos may you always feel the warmth of your sweet boy's love each and every day, bringing with his love, the continued peace and healing your heart so deserve.

I am so sorry for the loss of your brother and Norton, I am sure your Norti welcomed your brother with such gentleness and love, they are together once again.

Sincerely, Don & Vera

Image result for in your heart  forever pooh
Quote 0 0
jakes_mom
I will be thinking of you and Norton tomorrow as well. I’m glad you have two new fur babies to fill your heart.
Really nice picture of Norton. :)
andrea
Quote 0 0