Babycadi11
I lost my baby cadi last week. He was a little orange kitten. He was only 6 months old. He was my baby. I loved him so much. No one understands. My family says "he was just a cat". I serously hate that sentence. My friends say they are sorry for my loss but I know they want me to just get over it. I don't know how to get over it but I cant. Everything reminds me of him. Why can't I get over this?
Baby caddies mom
Quote 0 0
Snoopsdad
Sorry for your loss. Time heals all wounds they say. It was hard for me after my Snoop past last month. Its been a month and a day since his passing and it still hurts. Take the time to mourn and don't listen to them. They've obviously never had a great pet. I hope you can find peace. Your in my prayers.
Todd
Snoop's Dad
Miss you bubba
Quote 0 0
MyBella
I am so, so sorry for the loss of your precious boy, he left far too early, such a terrible thing he had to leave so young. I agree, I absolutely hate when people say "he was just a cat, she was just a dog or they were just a bird...etc." You need to separate yourself from those who don't understand, visit here, we all understand what you are going through, you lost a piece of you, when your precious boy left, he took a piece of your heart with him, his love still surrounds you, he is still with you just in a different form. 

Your pain and heartbreak is so fresh right now, you need to grieve, don't let anyone tell you when you are done, only you will know when you are done grieving, grieving has no time limit, so no need to rush.

I am so sorry for your loss, he was truly just too young to go.

Sending positive healing thoughts your way.

Sincerely, Don & Vera
Quote 0 0
Babycadi11
Thank you for your kind words it means alot. I've been trying so hard to push it away. But I just miss him so much. Today I went and visited my sister. She has the twin to my cadi and it's just so hard. I held him and kurt (her cat) looks just like cadi but it's not the same he is so differnt. I just miss my little cadi:,(
Baby caddies mom
Quote 0 0
riddlemechris
Babycadi11 wrote:
I lost my baby cadi last week. He was a little orange kitten. He was only 6 months old. He was my baby. I loved him so much. No one understands. My family says "he was just a cat". I serously hate that sentence. My friends say they are sorry for my loss but I know they want me to just get over it. I don't know how to get over it but I cant. Everything reminds me of him. Why can't I get over this?

hi.. i'm sorry for your loss. i lost my tadpole on wednesday so I know what you are going through. i'm sorry.

don't listen to people who try to minimize your loss. that obviously don't understand how an animal and a human can have a divine connection and bond that is amazing and loving. you need to mourn your loss. you should respect your connection and forego whatever others who don't have that connection thinks.

you found love and love found you. it can't be replaced or ignored.

i wish you contentment and encouragement. know you are not alone.. i'm hurting too.

IMG_2447.JPG 
My beaming beacon of light is Tadpole, will never forget you.
Quote 0 0
jonancy
I am so sorry for the loss of your kitty, he died too young. I hate when I hear "he was just a cat/dog," he was a love of yours and grief does not have a time limit. It's 5 1/2 months for me and trust me I still cry for my baby. I learned early on who I could confide in...this forum. Family and friends were okay with me being sad in the beginning, but after a while I knew they didn't want to hear it. We are here for you.

Take care,
Jonancy...Scooters Mama
Quote 0 0
LilyMaeMomLuvsU
I'm so very sorry for your loss. You are absolutely entitled to your sadness and your grief. You're in a safe place where many understand. You are not being dramatic, overly sensitive or out of line. Please be gentle with yourself and turn to us whenever you need. Your love is real and deserves to be honored even if others don't understand. Give yourself time and rituals to honor those feelings.

“At the temple there is a poem called “Loss” carved into the stone.
It has three words, but the poet has scratched them out.
You cannot read loss, only feel it.”

― Arthur Golden, Memoirs of a Geisha
I love you forever. I like you for always. As long as I'm living my baby you'll be.
Quote 0 0
Babycadi11
Thank you so much everyone. It means so much to me to have people who understand what I'm going through.
Baby caddies mom
Quote 0 0