leo86 Show full post »
leo86
its been less than a month since i buried nigel, i buried him in my garden with a circle of stones and lots of flowers. i miss him, i probably always will, and i still just want an animal to hang out with (i dont really like people as much as pets) its still too soon but i am thinking about adopting another older cat because ive been to shelters before and i as much as i would love a kitten i kind if just want to get an older cat to give a better life to. these are just thoughts im having. 
leo heinzel
Quote 0 0
Mimismom23
Leo,

I think that if having a fur friend at home with you makes you happy, then that is what you should do. Nigel loved you as you loved him and in times you felt lonely he was there for you. If cats could talk I know they would tell us to be happy and do what makes us happy. I know mimi would for me, she was my constant comfort. If you can give another cat a happy life, do it!
Jaymee Moore
Quote 1 0
leo86
Thank You Jaymee. I am going to wait then definitely take in an older cat. i did see some street kittens and i plan on feeding them so they have a good place to eat and maybe sleep in the shed i have in my yard. 
leo heinzel
Quote 1 0
Mimismom23
I've been spending Lots of time outside in the garden and bought some really nice indoor plants. Its been a happy distraction. Thinking of you and so happy you have those kittens to care for.
Jaymee Moore
Quote 0 0