Nikola
Hello dear friends
Hoping all of you are ok....somehow

Just had to write a little as I sit here seeing out 2015 -- the year my sweet Ocelot passed to Rainbow bridge.
My tortie and white I miss u so much.
New years eve we were always together, 19 years, I would always sit with you and then at midnight me and your Daddy would hold you and kiss you endlessly. ....
I am missing this routine so much. ....
I am not watching Big Ben this year --- it reminds me of you sweet cat

Only 2 and a half months since I last kissed you. ...
My girl I love and miss you more than anything. ...

Xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Quote 0 0
Burl_B
Prayers for you and all the others that have lost.  I had to let my little girl (Chihuahua) of 15+ years go three weeks ago today because she had a heart condition also and it got to where she could hardly walk and breath.  Nothing can ever replace your fur baby.  I have cried every single day since then.  The grief has gotten more manageable, but it is hard, long, slow, process.  I just keep telling myself that they are in a better place now and we will see them again on the other side.   This was the first Christmas and New Years without her also. 
Katy Lou, you will forever be in my heart.  Until we meet again.  Daddy loves and misses you so much.  You are daddys daughter.
Quote 0 0
Nikola
Thanku for your reply at such a sad time Burl B
Sending prayers and understanding to u.
Niki
Quote 0 0
JerseyNonna
niki, what a gorgeous kitty and I know your heart is still breaking.  holidays are tough after anyone we've loved so much has gone ahead and no longer here to share the times with us.  last night at midnight a few neighbors were shooting caps and bottle rockets off here and I expected to hear Roxie's loud bark telling them "you aren't supposed to be doing that".  she was really something if anyone disturbed my sleep because it's only during sleep that I can't feel the constant pain I live with.  wow, I am so happy to hear you had 19 wonderful years with her and how she means so much to you and your husband.  don't worry as you will all be reunited.  as I'm trying to look at what we are all going through here is that our loved babies haven't left us but as it says in the poem "the way" by s long...."i'm leaving first to find the way...so I can lead you back here on your last day".

best wishes, thoughts, prayers and many hugs to you all.
JerseyNonna
Quote 0 0