DebbieBustersMom

DEAR BUSTER. IT HAS BEEN 10 MONTHS NOW SINCE I SAW YOUR FACE, WRAPPED MY ARMS AROUND YOUR NECK AND HELD YOUR PAW IN MY HAND AS YOU ALWAYS SHOOK HANDS WITH ME WHENEVER YOU WANTED MY ATTENTION. I MISS THAT SO MUCH BABY BOY. I HAVE BEEN ON SOME MEDICATION TO HELP ME COPE WITH YOUR ABSENCE BUT INSIDE MY HEART STILL ACHES TO SEE YOU AND HOLD YOU. I WAKE UP AND GO TO SLEEP TALKING TO YOUR ASHES IN HOPES THAT MAYBE YOU WILL JUST REACH OUT AND TAP ME ON THE SHOULDER LIKE YOU DID WHENEVER WE WATCHED TV....IN HOPES THAT YOU WILL ASSURE ME THAT YOU ARE REALLY OK IN HEAVEN WITHOUT ME. YOU WERE MY LIFE BUSTER AND I AM TRYING TO GO ON WITHOUT YOU. IT HAS BEEN VERY HARD. I LOVE YOU MY SWEETHEART. ITS NOW 2010 AND YOU AND I WOULD WEAR FUNNY HATS AND SING AND WELL YOU KNOW HOW IMPORTANT YOU WERE IN MY LIFE. IT IS SO LONELY WITHOUT YOU. I PRAY FOR YOU EACH NIGHT. I WILL ALWAYS LOVE YOU BABY BOY. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE DON'T FORGET ME. MOMMY LOVES HER BABY BOY.......GOD BLESS YOU AND BE WITH YOU BUSTER.....LOVE.....YOUR MOMMY..........DEBBIE

Quote 0 0
Gabby
Dear Debbie,
I am sure that your dear Buster hears you and your Prayers for him.Its so hard for us when we love our Babies so much.And to go through the first Xmas,First New Year,for BIrthdays and every other first is just the hardest thing for us,I know.I had another first Christmas without another of my Babies this year,I lost her last June,and I had a very fretful Christmas,and the Christmas before was the 1st without my old Doggie...So I know exactly where you are.But please know our Babies dont want us to hurt forever,they just want us to continue cherishing them from a distance,and remember the happier times until we are all reunited again one day.
Wishing you healing and many signs from your Buster Doggie.
Love and Light
and
Fairy Kisses for your precious Baby xxxxxx
Quote 0 0