Preshadore
Wow...why was today so difficult? It's been 6 weeks now Precious..I have some days that are ok..not great but not horrible. Today, however Precious, I am missing you so very much...I want to hold you and pet you so badly.I want to see you follow me from room to room even though I know you probably didn't feel like it..I have cried so much today.You are in my heart and in my thoughts baby for always and forever..Happy New Year's beautiful girl.Mama loves you
Quote 0 0
Lillymylove
It must be the day to miss our gorgeous babies I missed Lilly more than ever yesterday ( New Year’s Day here in Australia)
David 
Quote 0 0
Erwitt
Yes, definitely these days are horrible for those of us who have lost their babies recently. On New Years Eve, after entering into 2018, I also started to cry remember my little Jacko. I went to the urn with his ashes to wish him a happy new year, and I couldn't stop my tears...

My thoughts are with you and Precious, and also with David and Lilly.
Quote 0 0
Chinadoll
Same problem for me, yesterday was much worse than Christmas day, I didn't expect that. Both my dogs died 'last year', that's a new word for me. I think moving into another year without them just reinforced the feeling that they have passed. I actually feel as though moving farther away from those dates will be like 'losing' something, if that makes sense. Emotions and grief, so difficult to try and figure out, we just move from one day to the next.
Charlie
Quote 0 0
Preshadore
Yes , I think you're right..because now we lost them last year..I couldn't figure out why New Years was even harder then Christmas...this is so hard..Thank you for sharing and responding..really appreciate it.
Quote 0 0
Preshadore
I agree with you both..I wish you both my thoughts and prayers..I feel like Im on a rollercoaster..up and down everyday...so difficult :(
Quote 0 0