Chicolito
I just wanted to let you guys know that 3 months after we put my Chico to rest, we found and bought a new puppy. It was on Chico's death anniversary day and I had asked him to guide me the night before. I'm not replacing him, no one ever can, but this new pup is bringing love and life to our home. I miss my Chico, but do not feel sad and depressed and obsessed:(. Thank you all for your support. Thoughts please. Your input has helped me through all this:)
Chicolitolv
Quote 0 0
Baileysbro
You were ready, congrats on the new pup.  What breed.  Post pics.
Bailey
October 31, 2002 - April 19, 2016 10:25 P.M.
My best friend, my companion, my love

[e8de4bc1-77ae-4da2-9834-109b68b6cda8]

[Paws-for-the-News-Grieving-the-loss-of-a-pet] 
Quote 0 0
Chicolito
He's a Minature Pincher. I tried to post, but it wouldn't take it. I will try later. Thanks so much:)
Chicolitolv
Quote 0 0
et61
Congrats on your new puppy. Glad the pup brought you happiness.
Quote 0 0
LUCYLULU
I am so happy for you. Sounds great. What's your new pup's name? I definitely think Chico guided you...and will continue to help you & your new pup. Hope to see pictures when you can. Big hugs, Kasey
Quote 0 0
camunki
Congrats on the new Pup, and I am sure your life is filled more with loving this lil' fellow, and never ever replacing your Chico.

I rescued a pup also.......about 2 1/2 months after my Munki passed away, I also lost my other dog Daizy last year too, so two dogs in one year took a huge hit to my heart. I felt it was the right thing to do, adopt/rescue and give love to this lil adorable pup who never really knew what true love was.

Cam

Quote 0 0
Bailey15
Congratulations! I agree with Kasey! I think Chico had a paw in this - lol!
All the best!
MJ
Quote 0 0