Forum

Author   Comment  
ca4765

Reply with quote  #1 
Good Afternoon,

I'm new here. I lost my almost 18-year-old kitty, named Tigger to a clot stemming from renal failure on October 10, 2009. It's been nearly 6-months since she passed away, and I still cannot stop crying from her loss. I've lost pets before, but none of those losses have hurt as much as this one does.  There isn't day that goes, by that I haven't thought about her, or thought I heard her meowing in my house. Everyone says, that I will find another kitty to love, the odd part is, I've looked at cats at the local shelters, and none of them stir anything inside me to adopt them. They're all cute, sweet, deserving of a good home, but I feel nothing when I see them. I miss Tigger, I want Tigger. I know I sound like a little kid, but it's true. Tigger I love you so much, and I miss you so much!

Debi

Reply with quote  #2 
ca4765, I'm so sorry your still having a rough time...but I understand ...your post is exactally what I too am feeling.  I know how you don't want another cat, you want Tiger back, even though you know that's not possible. I lost my Poohbear, a Yorkie of 15 years 3 weeks ago..and he was my baby...and I don't think I'll ever get another one. I want my Pooh back!!
  The pain is hardest for us still here, while our babies are happy, painfree, and now living the good life, waiting to see us one day. We will get our Tiger and Pooh back....one day. Hugs...

Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.