jazmateta
Well, it appears that my Amadeus was giving me a sign that it was time to love another.  After visiting with Koda on labor day weekend, I saw a rainbow on the way home.  I couldn't get back up there to take Jazzie to visit until last Thursday.  They got along very well - normal little things like trying to figure out who is the alpha, that would be me - but they rode 4 hrs back without any spats.  He isn't fazed by the cats except when they come around and he has a yummy treat or bone.  So I have a new furbaby, I only expect him to fill two of Ammi's paws, primarily the obedience and therapy ones.  He is his own pup, though he does have a couple of the traits that Ammi did, like crossing his paws.  He also doesn't whine or bark when he has to go out, he whimpers like Ammi did. Otherwise, he has very different mannerisms.  He was at the shelter for a year and we can't figure that one out.  He has some basic obedience and he is a very handsome young man.  He is 2.5 yrs old and is an AussieGold, same as Jazzie (who is 12 yrs old).

So now to start the training, his first living history event is in one month.

Sloppy and sandpaper kisses to all!

Quote 0 0
judylinn

so happy for you. Congrats on your new baby. It is so awesome to rescue an animal, that only wants a home, and to be loved.  Good going! Judy

Quote 0 0
Nelliesmom

so happy you've been blessed with a new furry baby.

Quote 0 0
tikibarb
Congratulations!  Sounds like it was a match made in heaven!!!  Why else would he have been there that long?  You guys were meant for each other...Koda and Jazzie have the same kind eyes. Best of luck.
Barbara Lyngarkos
My Beloved Ted 8/7/2005 - 7/7/10
http://rainbowsbridge.com/residents/TED001/Resident.htm
Quote 0 0