Sueny6
So my little mama has been gone over 8 months now. It's been pretty tough since she was part of my life for 17 years. Yesterday, we chose a puppy to join our family. No one will ever replace my first baby. Ever..... This puppy is a new chapter and the first dog my young children have chosen to be their pet. The love and laughter in my home last night made a bitter sweet day more tolerable. I'm posting because I firmly believed I couldn't heal and move forward and allow another dog in my home. I'm still hesitant but I cant deny the happiness that having a dog brought to my life and I want my children to have the same experience. So here's to new beginnings.
Quote 0 0
catiebee
Here's to new beginnings, indeed! Congratulations on your precious, new addition. I hope the pup will bring gales of laughter and a boatload of joy to you and your family. 
Catie
-Missing Marissa deeply
Quote 0 0
CK1991
Congratulations on your new addition! It's hard because you will always miss your other girl and that's as it should be but in time this new puppy will work his way right into his own space in your heart.
Take Care and hugs to you!
CK
Quote 0 0
Jimbo106
Congratulations!  You're right, there is no replacing, but additions are always nice. I can't kiss Jamie anymore, but Abby and Casey get extra kisses tonight. They pretend like they don't like them but they do. 😉

Jim and the girls
Quote 0 0
Sueny6
Thank you so much everyone. Having this forum to lean on has helped me to move forward. Again thank you all ❤️
Quote 0 0