jen2010
l know this isnt really the place to be posting this , in Australia we are trying to pass a law against puppy mills , so the   lort smith animal hospital and many other organisations  are trying to get as many signatures as possible for a petition . l know  that everyone that comes to this website doesnt agree will animal cruelty at all  so  could l ask you to   submit  if you agree of course to Oscars Law to Abolish factory farming of dogs. Ban the sale of pets online/pet shops  and Insist the goverment has a more responsible role in animal welfare. Thanks for reading and signing if you do  and  as l said l apolgise if this doesnt really belong  here  l  hope l dont offend anyone  Jen xxx

http://www.oscarslaw.org/act-now.php

Quote 0 0
jo

I don't think it doesn't belong.  Its a good cause that needs highlighting, I'm glad you posted it.  I have signed it and shared it on my facebook profile.  I hope you get lots of support, I 'm sure you will here.  :-)

Quote 0 0
jen2010

Thanks Jo

Quote 0 0
quirks
consider it signed and sent!!!! this is a highly appropriate site to post this so thanks for doing so!!
cheers,
erika xoxo
Those people who dislike cats, will be mice in their next life.......
Remy...entered my life 4th April 2010......left for the Bridge 9th August 2010.
loved, missed and cherished.
Quote 0 0
Ponchosmommie
signed and added to Facebook! Thank you.
Quote 0 0
TootiesGuardian
Jen,

You certainly weren't being offensive by making this post.  I'm so glad that you did!  I have added my sig to it, gladly!

Sherry
Tootie ~ Sep. 1, 2000 - Sep. 4, 2010
Shine on you beautiful diamond!
Blueboy ~ Feb. 14, 1989 - Dec. 31, 1993
Always in my heart!
Quote 0 0
jen2010

Thanks everyone l really appreciate it

Quote 0 0
donnalee

Yes, there are puppy mills here in Texas and it makes me SO angry.  I want them outlawed here as well.  Thanks for the opportunity.

Quote 0 0