Kiril
Yesterday early morning I lost my best friend. He used to walk me every day to and from the bus during high school, run with me on my jogs around the house and greet me everyday from school. Every night he would sleep on the pillow beside me. Yesterday they found him on the side of the road, lying in a pool of blood. I moved away for college 1 year ago when I graduated high school and left my little cat Kiril. He was a curious, adventurous and affectionate fluffy black cat. I got him as a kitten and brought him home to my mom and her fiance. We lived in a safe, rural area with a big backyard and a big beautiful home. When I moved out of state for college I left my best friend with a heavy heart knowing he would be happier with 2 people (my mom and her fiance) who love him very dearly. They took such great care of him, it hurts me knowing how much it hurts them too. I feel so guilty for leaving him now more than ever. I found out yesterday that I will never see him again. 

I feel like I cannot function normally. I have to keep studying, keep moving on in my life but there is a tightness in my chest and tears in my eyes. Mourning the loss of a pet is not something I can talk about to other people. Only you know how much he meant in your life. I have experienced human loss and pet loss..but nothing has broken my heart like this. I had a very strong connection to this little creature and it hurts so much knowing he is gone.
Quote 0 0
Bellamum
I am so sorry that you are going through this overwhelming grief after losing your sweet little Kiril.  I know the pain that you are feeling and I know that it must be even harder, being away from home and not being able to say goodbye.  If there were words that I could say to take away your pain, I would say them, but unfortunately, words can't repair your broken heart.  Only time will ease the heartbreak.  You will love and miss Kiril forever, but with time the raw, overwhelming pain will ease and you will learn to cope.
You were so very privileged to have been chosen to be Kiril's family and to share his life. And he was lucky to have had you.  He brought you love and happiness and you have wonderful memories that will remain with you forever.  Hold onto those memories and know that he is playing happily at Rainbow Bridge with all of our dearly loved babies. 
I hope that soon you can remember your dear boy with more smiles than tears.
I wish you peace and healing.
Karen
(Bella, Charli and Buddy's very lucky mum)

My gorgeous girl, Bella  26/07/2004 - 03/04/2014
"You were once by our side, but you will be forever in our hearts. Until we meet again baby girl."
Quote 0 0
mymilo
I'm so sorry for your loss, I loss my puppy about a month ago I still miss him terribly but I fee like I can talk about him with anybody. Your heart feels empty the sadness never goes away you cry at the oddest moment because you just miss your pet so much. Some people just don't understand how we can be so sad for them they were just animals but for us they're our family. Stay strong keep mourning someday we'll all find peace and smile again and in the meantime I found that I don't care how people think I'm crazy or weird for still crying or still sad about losing my puppy. I hope that you feel better soon I know it's easier said than done, but don't neglect your studies keep a picture of your baby its hard to look at sometimes but then it makes you think of some sweet memories.
Quote 0 0
Kiril
Thank you both for your kind words, they help me get through the day. It is easier with the kind words of someone who understand. It's been a few days but still feels too surreal.Tomorrow is Monday, I am trying to stay strong. I look forward to a time I can only think of the good memories without crying. The things I miss most are being in the garden together, his timely jumps onto my computer keyboard and having a sweet bundle of fur to curl up with. More than anything I wish we could have spent more time together. It helps me realize how priceless meaningful relationships are and how quickly they can be snatched away.
Quote 0 0
Miming
What a beautiful cat! and I'm sorry to hear what happened.
It's been 1 week now since I lost Miming and I feel like garbage as hell.. 
There's an empty space in my heart now that he's gone...
Hi I'm Jessie, Mother of Miming
I love you baby.. My happiness, my bliss..forever in my heart..
Miming
(May 20, 2014 to October 7, 2014)
Quote 0 0
Jinxandmatildas_mom
Kiril looks like my Jinx i lost 2 months ago, such a hole in our hearts they leave when they go, and this is the worst time of year, Halloween, black cats everywhere, i just hate it, funny how i used to love it, hopefully someday i will again

Hugs
Kathy
Quote 0 0